After the Bump

I woke up in the nurse's office. Head aching and me feeling like I was forgetting something. "H-huh... W-where am I?" I stuttered. I saw a blond young girl in a white nurse outfit. "You are in the nurse's office. It seems a student must have pushed you into the pavement on accident and it knocked you out." Then it came back to me. "I- It wasn't an accident! They pushed me on purpose. I know it!" I shouted "Please calm down." she demanded. "S-sorry... It's just, everyone here hates me." I explained. "That's impossible. There has to be at least one person who likes you." She reassured. "No. There is no one." I insisted. "Then I'll be your friend!" She declared. I knew one day someone would be my friend! But, she's just being my friend because she feels bad. Whatever, better than nothing. "Okay!" I yelled. She invited me to some boba and I accepted.

After School

"What's your name?" The girl asked. "I'm Ash, but I always prefer the name Leon" I explained. "What about you?" "I'm Delilah!" She exclaimed. "Nice to meet you!" She smiled at me. "Y-you too!" I stammered. I smiled back at her. "I heard you liked anime." The word ringed in my head. That's one of the reasons I'm bullied. Should I tell her? "Y-yes" I whispered. "Don't be ashamed!" Delilah smiled. "I like anime too!" She likes anime too? "R-really!? What's your favourite anime?" I questioned. "My Hero Academia." She explained.  Mha is a good one! But not my favourite. "My favourite is Danganronpa." "That's a really cool anime!" She shouted. "Want to watch it with me sometime?" I exclaimed. "Sure! Why not." Delilah said. "How about tomorrow after school?" "That sounds great." She smiled.