Threats

2 months later

"Hey, Delilah?" I said. "Mhmm?" "I know we only met 2 months ago.." "and...?" Delilah questioned. "M-maybe could we go on a da-" "YES YES YES!" Delilah exclaimed. She had an embarrassed look on her face. "Sorry, heh. My answer is yes!" My eyes lit up. "R-really! Where do you want to have it?" "Maybe the movies?" She suggested. "O-of course! Great idea!" I gave her a smile. "See you tomorrow?" I asked. She gave me a little nod. I left the nurse's office and BAM! 

"HEY! WEEB! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" the person shouted "S-sorry.." I stammered. "I heard you're going out with Delilah.." He stared into my eyes. "I-" "DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK?" He yelled. I kept my mouth shut after that. "Well, back off or you're gonna get it." He threatened. I stayed silent. "YOU GOT THAT?" he screamed. "Y-yes!" I exclaimed. My eyes started to feel wet.

I walked straight into Keon. One of my bullies. Everyone is afraid of him. No one likes him because he hurts everyone. He's a spoiled brat who gets whatever they want. I'm honestly glad I'm not him though. Imagine everyone hating you. Oh, wait- Nevermind.  

The next day

"Hey, Delilah?" I sounded gloomy. "What do you need Leon?" She gave me a concerned smile. She could tell I was sad. I had a lump in my throat. "W-we can't be friends anymore.." I whispered. "H-huh!?" She exclaimed. She was surprised. "I-I'm sorry!" I shouted with tears in my eyes. I then ran off. She said something else as I was running, but I'm not sure what.

Delilah's POV.

"Hey, Delilah?" Said Leon. He's the only boy I've ever had a crush on. Well, at least since the "Incident". He seemed.. sad. I decided to give him a concerning smile. "What do you need Leon?" I replied with a caring tone. If those bullies hurt him again, I swear- "W-we can't be friends anymore.." He whispered.  "H-huh!?" I exclaimed. I was shocked. Why wouldn't he want to be my friend? Then it hit me. One of his bullies must have threatened him. Those little- "I-Im sorry!" He shouted. I think he was tearing up. "Wait!" I shouted. I was too late.