1

"Get up you little brat!"

Hoseok was then thrown out of bed, he landed in the floor side first. Hoseok tried to get up but was kicked in the stomach and feel back down. He coughed a bit of blood and laid shaking on the floor.

"Disgusting, all I wanted was a nice child, instead I got this piece of trash. Get ready for school before the beating gets worse"

Hoseok's mom then left, Hoseok sat up and cried. After a few seconds he wiped his tears and walked to the bathroom. He put makeup over the marks of his pain and then got his clothes.

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, he loved wearing his little skirts, he just wished his mom would except him for that

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled, he loved wearing his little skirts, he just wished his mom would except him for that. He walked downstairs and started to pack up his backpack with his things. He was packing when he felt someone grab his wrist and roughly twist it.

"Ow ow ow! Mommy stop!" He felt tears forming in his eyes again.

"What did I tell you about cross dressing?"

"N-not to cross dress, but mommy I like to cross dress! Owe!!" Hoseok felt her twist his wrist even more.

"Get to school, no food for the rest of the year" Hoseok sighed as she let go of his wrist.

Hoseok grabbed his bag and left for school, he tried to think about the good things in life as he walked to school to cheer him up. He was doing great in school, he was a straight A student, he could always stop by the local garden on his way to school, and he met Yoongi.

Yoongi was one of the many bad kids in school, but he was the most popular. He would never show mercy to his victims, and his words really hit your heart. But, why would Hoseok find this as a good thing? Yoongi bullies him all the time just like he does with his other victims. He stopped thinking about once he bumped into someone, almost falling over.

"I'm so so so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and-" Hoseok was then pinned to the wall.

"Just the person I wanted to see" It was Yoongi.

"So listen, you have to help me with math cause if I don't pass I'll get kicked off the basketball team"

"W-why should I help you?" Hoseok has zero confidence, he just wanted to seem brave.

"If you don't help me, I will make your life a living hell" This sacred the sun out Hoseok.

"O-ok, I'll help you!"

"Good choice" Yoongi then walks away.

Hoseok walked to his locker and get ready for class.

(Before I end this, I just want to say that I am very inspired by lucidhobi I've read their books and they are just such an amazing author and I love them so much so lucidhobi if you're reading this, I love you lots and thanks for being such an inspiration! Alright love y'all)