🌺🌺

(Chapter inspired by NUMB by XXX)

Hoseok woke up in his bedroom, he was wearing bear pajamas and was covered by a white silky blanket. He heard the screens and shots coming from his parents, he went downstairs and saw his parents fighting, physically and mentally hurting each other. Hoseok found it horrible and hated it. He walked over to his parents and shouted,

"Please! Stop fighting!" Only to earn a slap across his face.

Then a hard punch hit his stomach, another hit his face. The punches kept coming and coming till they stopped, Hoseok laying on the ground on his side. He was like a lifeless body, his father checked to make sure he was still breathing then left the house with all his things, he drove off and Hoseok's mom watched him leave.

Hoseok couldn't feel anything, he couldn't feel how his mother started kicking him, he couldn't feel as blood rush out of his mouth, he couldn't feel how tears were running down his face, he didn't feel how he could've been dying, he didn't feel as he was being punched and throw, he was just a ragdoll, taking whatever pain was given to him. His father left him and now, no one was there to protect him anymore. He had an older sister but she ran away as she couldn't take the abuse anymore. Hoseok felt alone and trapped, no one loved him anymore, no one bothered to help. He was just there, a little spec to everyone in his family. Everyday he would take the beatings and then go to school like nothing was wrong. Of course his friends Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin, knew about him being abused at home, they did everything they could to help but once Hoseok was in high school, they moved. Hoseok has been alone since then and has had no one. He knew it would never change as Yoongi only made things worse.

"M-mom? I was b-bullied at school today...." This was the first day Yoongi started to bully Hoseok.

"Does it look like I care Hoseok? You wear panties, cross dress, and you're a little! I don't care who bullied you or how they bullied you. Now go to your room little girl"

Hoseok ran to his room crying, he got in bed and hid his face in his pillow and cried. No one loved him, he was all alone in this world, he just wish he could end it all.