Chapter 1: New Environment

hallo!!!! This story is dedicated to my two great friends Gin and Mitrrah. Me and Gin had the same theory that became these stories. Check out Gin's AWSOME story Jinx Eyes here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/26543606-jinx-eyes

hope ya like it robert and lazy ass!!!!!

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

The car stopped. 

Children and teens everywhere, laughing, playing and taking pictures with the friends they missed. Teachers getting ready by the stage to announce upcoming events and the school principle talking to parents about how much different things are gonna be now that the school has changed it's name and curriculum. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you parents and students for being here for the opening of our new school Taylor's International!" Balloons fall from the net on the top of the outside and fall to ground. 

"What a sight! Please welcome to the stage, to sing the school anthem, the choir!" The principals' voice booms into the microphone and he takes a seat. Almost everyone's attention is diverted towards the group of singers. But Mitrrah is looking around for her sister who she lost in the crowd. 

"Geez Mitrrah, sing along!" Mitrrah's younger sister Sutanti said singing loudly but without catching too many counts of attention. Mitrrah lets out a little hum, feeling nervousness engulf her. "I'm probably the only one,"she thinks clenching her hands lightly. Being downgraded was something she was worried about. The teasing and harsh words she didn't want to hear which she will eventually have to face again. But of course, she did hear them, almost everyday. "Don't listen to them." A voice would say to her every time she gets insulted. An eruption of claps came from the crowd as the school song came to an end. 

Dozens by dozens of parents came piling out of the school, the ones that either didn't care enough to send their children to class or the ones that think they can 100% do it themselves. The swarm of students Mitrrah, Sutanti and their mother are walking in are told to be less noisy as the noise is like a fresh piercing to the teacher's ears at 9 am in the morning. "Hurry up ah,' Mitrrah's mother says to the siblings. At her voice their footsteps quicken. The 4th floor. Paper in hand and backpack on, Mitrrah walks along the hallways of the school. "Mitrrah!" she turns around hearing it from behind her. Nothing. Her eyes go wide and she scratches her neck nervously. Who's playing tricks on her? "It better not be him." Mitrrah thinks. "8S," Mitrrah's mother says running her finger down the lists of names that belong to the class on the front door. "Ah your class is here."she announces. "Go introduce yourself lah Mitrrah" her mother says in a very calm and encouraging tone. "Okay ma, see you" Mitrrah hugs her mother tightly and says goodbye to her sister. The door opens and cold air rushes out.

"Hey" a tall, chubby girl said to Mitrrah beside her, trying to make conversation to her rather than the girl on the right that kept asking her if she could borrow her stuff. Johanna didn't like this new surrounding, she didn't acccept the fact she had to move on. From her old friends, old school, to make new friends and start over. Seemed a little too hard and hassly at the time. "Ah hi" Mitrrah answered awkwardly smiling at her. "What's your name" Mitrrah asked. "Johanna. You can call me Jo if you want" "Alright Jo" she smiled then the class teacher, Ms Praveen called Mitrrah's name.