Ze Snek Kingz

3rd Person POV

"Were wasting our time, Pythor.  There's nothing here but sand and dust."  Said an annoyed Skales.  "Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it."  Pythor replied, ignoring Skales.  "Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate."  Sighed Skales.  

"I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer."  Pythor said determined.  "You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another."  Skales said in annoyance.

"Klink."  Pythor hit a little dial with his shovel.  Pythor smiles and laughs and said.  "Skales, I believe we've found it."  He turns the dial there is a rumble in the ground.  Ruins return to the surface to form a structure.  "I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros."  Pythor announced.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Me and the guys were listening to Lloyd explain how to defeat a snake.  "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him."  Lloyd said simply.  "Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control."  Said Cole.  "Or 's already put you in a squeeze."  Zane concurred.  "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."  Kai said.  

"Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"  Lloyd groaned.  "Hey, wasn't it that flute you used?"  I asked.  "Y/N is right.  Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost."  Mr.Wu said.  "Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it."  Corrected Jay.  "Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."  Said Mr.Wu.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."  Cole said.  "Oh no.  Here we go again."  I mumbled to Lloyd.  He nodded his head in agreement.  "You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh."  Kai said seriously.  "I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja."  Zane said calmly.  "Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird."  Jay answered.  

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?"  Lloyd said.  Mr.Wu came into the room.  "Your new uniforms."  Mr.Wu said.  The ninja gasped in awe.  "Wait, he left the room when?"  I asked.  Lloyd shrugged.  "Whoa! They've got, like, armor."  Jay announced.  "I love the gold highlights."  Kai exclaimed.  "Battle claws!"  Cole yelled.  "The material is really light and breathable."  Zane said.(Well, okay.)  "Oh, nothing for us?"  Lloyd asked sadly.  "Um, you get, uh, the box."  Mr.Wu said as he struggled to find something.  "Eh, I'll take it."  I said.

"Bleem,bleem,bleem!"  That was the 'Ninjago-is-in-peril-alarm'!  "Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park."  Cole said and ran out the door with the others.  "Amusement park? Can we go? Can we go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help!"  Lloyd begged Mr.Wu.  "I'm sorry, nephew. You and Y/N will stay here, where it's safe."  Mr.Wu said.  "Oh, Ninja get all the fun."  Lloyd grumbled.

"Ditto."  I agreed.  I looked around to see that Nya wasn't here.  Probably at the amusement park.  I went around to look for literally anything to do.  I passed by Mr.Wu's room, he was inside with a scroll.  "Hey, Mr.Wu, what's that?"  I asked.  He looked up from the scroll.  "I was trying to figure out who is the purple ninja."  "Ooh!  Have you figured who it is yet?"  Mr.Wu shook his head.  "I have my suspicions of who it may be, but not yet.  What is it young one?  You seem troubled."  I looked down and fidgeted my hand.  "Well, do you remember when Zane was telling us when something weird happened with his gi?"  He nodded.  "Well, before that happened, I had a dream about it."