one question

Monday, April 6
1:00 p.m.

Jorge POV

I spent the majority of yesterday with Benji, and today I was at home. I was at home getting together all of Collins things, so I could give them back to him. Or throw them away. I'm not sure yet. It hasn't been the easiest task emotionally, but I have managed. Benji was ending everything with Kaitlyn today. I hope it has gone well. I don't want to be the reason Kaitlyn is sad. I finished up a box and headed to the kitchen to eat. The past few days have been, well, not easy. I had to send everyone that was here for the wedding home, and not only was it embarrassing, many of them sacrificed things to be there. I hate that as of now it was all for nothing. I heard a knock on the door. I ran to answer it, seeing Benji with his crutches on my doorstep. I helped him inside, closing the door behind us. I lead him to the couch and helped him get situated.

"So, how did it go?"

"I mean, it didn't go horribly?"

"So what happened?"

"Well she's okay if that's what you mean. My morning consisted of a lot of crying and hugs. But we've decided to just be friends, and she is content with that."

"That's so good!"

"Yeah. The worst part of my morning wasn't even when I was with her."

"Well then what was it?"

"Hauling myself on these goddamn crutches all the way up your long ass stairs"

"Oh Benji I'm sor-"

"Hey hey no it's okay aha. I was joking"

"Oh" I laughed at my silliness and began walking towards the porch. Benji followed me outside and leaned against the porch swing.

"Jorge?"

"Yeah?"

"You just- you mean so much to me. And I know that even though we've only been back together for a few weeks time, I am in love with you all over again. And god, I can't even find the right words, Jorge. You're everything to me. I hope you know that.."

"I-" before I could finish Benji did something I never expected. His actions looked as if they were in slow motion, and everything was clear. My brain was already screaming my answer..
And now, here he was, down on one knee in front of me, holding out a box with a breathtakingly gorgeous, and painstakingly perfect ring. All pulled together by the glimmering jewel in the front, that among the tiniest ones on the sides.

"Jorge Juan Garay Dicenta, will you marry me?"

?

The End

Hey loves. That is indeed the end of this book, given as it was never intended to be a long one. I hoped you all loved this book as much as I did, and follow me so you will know when I start my next book which will definitely be soon. Don't forget to vote :D I love you and thanku for reading :)   See you in the next one <3

April 9, 2020.
Word count: 511