Characters and profiles

Zephaniah Hoseah aka Black Mask Princess

: A sweet and funny girl also a good student on their university. But who knows,She's also the leader of Black Royalty Gang. Wearing her mask had a story behind it.Never show emotions when she fights. You can see her sweet side but on the other hand Never underestimate her,or else the demon inside her will awakened and you will see death.

Zeddrick Axl Connor Renovette aka Ace of Spades

: An arrogant and cold-person inside and out,He's also the leader of Royal Spades Gang. He's good at everything especially when he fights, it's like he just playing cards on their opponent, that's why they called him Ace of Spades.

Deign Phyro aka Black rosé

: She's a member of  Black Royalty Gang. A serious type girl,she likes to read books,also the hacker on their group. She's also sweet like a rose but taste like death when she fights.

Grimm Vaxter Vanderbilt aka Hades

: He's like studying and also reading books, always Top 1 and president on their class. He's also a member of Royal Spades Gang. He fights like he owns the world,once he looked at you,he's like absorbing your soul or hypnotizing you,Like death is coming from the underworld.

Elysse Xeraine aka Luna

:A playgirl or the flirty one. She likes to play with the guys,but she had reasons behind it why she's doing that. She's also a member of Black Royalty Gang. She fights using her skills,flirting too much can kill you.

Daemon Kevin Del Valle aka Black Phantom

: The pa 'cool' or mayabang guy. Lahat na ata ng kayabangan na sa kanya na,walang oras na di pinagyayabang 'kagwapuhan' kuno niya. He's also a member of Royal Spades. When he's inside the arena, Never ever underestimate his skills when he fight or you will regret it.

Felisse Ashyrie aka Asena

:A funny girl or the joker of their group. Ayaw niya na may nalulungkot na tao especially her friends/gangmates,she always makes their group positive and happy. She's also a member of Black Royalty Gang. She's good at shooting,and when she fights, she's like a wild she wolf that doesn't give any mercy to her opponent.

Felix Zin Cruveid aka Knight Shooter

:The womanizer or the playboy of their group. Walang araw na di to nagdadala ng iba't ibang babae,kahit saan ata sila magpunta ay may kasama tong babae. He's also a member of  Royal Spades. Kayang kaya ka niya akitin gamit mga mata niya pero yung mga tingin din na yun ang makakatalo at papatay sayo.

Tyresse Azmarie aka Nightmare Angel

: A sweet kind girl. Like lahat ng taong may problema or nangangailangan ng tulong ay tutulungan niya, Dahil sa kabaitan niya,she's the 'Campus Crush' on their university. Lahat ng lalaki nagkakagusto sa kanya pero she had no time for that. She's also the member of  Black Royalty Gang. On the other hand, she's maybe an angel but also your worst Nightmare.

Zackary Beethoven aka V (stands for Venom)

: The 'gentleman' or the 'good guy' of their group. He's very gentleman especially on girls so every girls on their school had a crush on him. He's every girls dream,lalo na sa kabaitan nito na tulungan ang mga tao,di mo talaga maiiwasan na magkacrush sa kanya. He's also a member of  Royal Spades. Kabaligtaran ang lahat kapag nasa arena na siya, he's very poisonous and dangerous.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry kung napaghintay ko kayo ng matagal at dahil slow-update ako.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

             Chapter 1 coming up!