I am the maknae ! (◕︵◕)

"Dongwoo yah, wake up. I have prepared breakfast specially for you," Sungkyu said while tapping on Dongwoo to wake up.

Upon hearing the word "breakfast", Dongwoo eyes opened and he smiled. His smile instantly melted Sungkyu and he too showed the eye-smile on his face. Dongwoo was already very energetic in the morning. He was like a happy pill for the members who always bring smiles to them.

Dongwoo started munching down his food and kept having the eye-smile look on his face. He was just too cute that the members treated him specially. He was always taken care of even the tiniest detail. The members are like parents taking care of their precious "baby" all the time as Dongwoo always makes people worry about him as he is often like a child. Dongwoo can be said to be like a baby as he is innocent and needs people to care for him - like all the time.

Dongwoo realises that everyone is eating except Sungjong. He then offers his share to Sungjong with the bright smile of his. To his horror, Sungjong raised his voice and said "NO" to Dongwoo. This not only shocked Dongwoo but also the rest of the members. Immediately, Sungjong is scolded and Dongwoo is coaxed to forget what just happened.

Sungjong then stood up and marched to his room. He slammed the door and it made Dongwoo even more frightened. The smile of his is now gone. Woohyun sees this and began showing aegyo to Dongwoo. It worked and Dongwoo started smiling again. The other members are relieved and they continued their breakfast.

After breakfast, there were no schedule so the members did not have any plans yet. They decided to go out to the park and have a picnic. Sungjong was still angry and was forced to tag along as he was also part of the group. Sungjong looked so dark and gloomy and did not even smile once.

Dongwoo went over to Sungjong to tell him a joke and offer him many snacks. He went on talking about their memories together as INFINITE and his favourite memory with Sungjong.

Sungjong smiled and said, "You're annoying, you know that?"

Dongwoo of course could not really understand Sungjong and had the puzzled look on his face. He then glances over at Sungjong and aimed for his cheek. He gave Sungjong a peck and then placed his head on Sungjong's shoulder and gave him a hug. Sungjong let out a tear and thought that he was foolished.

As if Sungjong has a split personality, he stood up and raised his voice at Dongwoo. Dongwoo started wailing so the rest of the members went over to find out what had happened. By then, Sungjong had already left the scene. Dongwoo could not stop crying as he was very shocked. No matter how many aegyo Woohyun has done, it does not work.

Sungkyu then told Dongwoo to stop crying and he did. Truely, a leader stick up to his name. All the members except Dongwoo and Sungjong, were looking melancholy. They all decided to head home since no one was in the mood to continue the picnic.

Dongwoo was told to sleep and the rest of the members waited for Sungjong to come home. The hyungs were taking turns to scold Sungjong and out of frustration, Sungjong yelled.

"I'm the maknae but why does Dongwoo gets all the attention? I feel left out everytime!" Sungjong then started crying.

Dongwoo heard all this unintentionally and was at a loss. He did not know that he had brought sadness to Sungjong all this while. For a moment, Dongwoo thought that it would be better if he did not exist. Tears filled up his eyes. He was trying hard controlling it but he failed. The tears started falling down. He then went out of his room and rushed towards Sungjong. He swinged open his arms and dived in for a hug.

Sungjong stood still, unsure of what to do. There was momentarily awkward silence. Then, Sungjong received it and all of them joined in for a group hug. There were tears falling but this time it was because they were happy as Sungjong finally spilled out his unhappiness and they finally understood him. His hyungs reflected on themselves and realises that they were neglecting Sungjong and mainly focusing on Dongwoo.

It was a relief that the frustrations cleared up and now INFINITE has grown stronger. This also shows that no matter what problems INFINITE might face next time, INFINITE are ONE and will forever be together to support one another.