DILEMMA II -><-

L decided to end his two years of unrequited love since he got rejected. He decided to move on. But it was hard. He could not help noticing Sungjong's every little actions. It just kept getting worse and it was driving him crazy. He did not know what to do. He wanted to forget Sungjong but it was hard, very hard as he sees Sungjong everyday. Life seems to slow down for L as if time was stopping.

Sungyeol too could not help noticing L's little actions. He was angry and sad for L for being so hung up onto Sungjong. He wanted L to forget Sungjong faster so that he would not be hurt even longer but he did not know what to do to help L. He could only looked at L, hoping it would not last.

Days past, weeks even. L was still the same. Sungyeol is also still the same. A thought suddenly strucked Sungyeol. He was unsure at first but decided that this was the best thing right now for L to forget his pain. He then approached L.

"L ah, I know you can't forget Sungjong and it hurts. Well, it hurts me too seeing you like this. So I was wondering if we could go out so you can focus on the new and forget the old like the saying - out with the old, in with the new," Sungyeol mustered up his courage but seems to have chewed on some of his words.

L pondered for a moment and decides that this was not a bad idea as he has seen similar cases like this. Plus, he did not want to still feel the pain he had been feeling from that day. He agreed and from that day on, L and Sungyeol dated.

Life was like roses for L and Sungyeol and the rest of the members awed with admiration for the two of them. They could not feel any better. Little by little, L's feelings for Sungyeol grows and his feelings for Sungjong seems to have diminished. It was a blessing as he did not have to suffer any more pain and hurt from the past feelings he had. What a relief that was.

Sungyeol too could never felt happier as he finally had gotten his wish of dating L who he had loved and cared for for quite some time already. He could not ask for more.

When there is light, there is darkness too. Well, roses have thorns too and they can pierce through your skin. In this case, Sungjong appears to be the thorn to L's and Sungyeol's relationship.

Sungjong was unhappy. It was weird for him to have felt that way as he had rejected L before. Ever since L and Sungyeol started going out, Sungjong would unconciously look at them and felt his heart boiling for no apparent reason. He was frustrated and annoyed as he did not know what to do. He would often find himself getting mad at L for his behaviour and would tend to distance himself from L.

At times, Sungjong would feel sad and would suddenly get emotional. He was at a loss. He hated L. He hated Sungyeol. He hated himself the most.

"L hyung, why are you even dating Sungyeol anyways?" asked Sungjong.

"Well,...I wanted to give it a try." replied L.

"AARGGHHHH!!! My chest hurts!!! It hurts every time I see you!!!I l hate you!!!" Sungjong burst.

Sungjong went to his room and slammed the door. He had done it quite loud as other members came out from their room to check it out. Woohyun went to Sungjong's room to check on him.

"Sungjong-ah, why are you  acting like this?" Woohyun asked cautiously.

"I don't know. I just got mad at L each time and seeing him with Sungyeol made my chest hurts." Sungjong confessed, feeling confused.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH" Woohyun burst out into laughter.

Sungjong was puzzled with Woohyun and started to get annoyed. Woohyun then told Sungjong that he was experiencing "JEALOUSY". Sungjong did not believed in Woohyun as he knew that he did not like L and Sungyeol in that way. He find it outrageous.

Woohyun was sure that Sungjong was jealous as he has started to fall for L. Sungjong was just not aware of his own feelings. This made Sungjong ponder over and thought that it made sense but he was still not convinced.

Woohyun then said, "Outsiders see better in others' relationships."

It sounded even more ridiculous but at the same time it made some sense. This was confusing Sungjong even more.

Sungjong was perplexed. He did not know whether to believe Woohyun's words or not. He then when out of his room and approach L to have a little talk outside the dorm.

When both L and Sungjong were outside, Sungjong scanned the surroundings first. He then lean forward to L and whispered to his lips "CONFIRMATION" and went in for a kiss. The kiss then became deeper until L bite onto Sungjong's lips.

"Sungjong ah, what are you doing?" L both confused and scared if Sungyeol were to find out.

Sungjong broke into a smile and then went back into the dorm. L let out a tear and began bursting. He was panicking and his heart was "jumping" very furiously. L did not know what just happened and how to explain it to Sungyeol.

What just happened? Why is Sungjong acting this way? What will happen to L, Sungyeol and Sungjong?