[#7] The fight

~ Y/n's Pov ~

'I can't believe Tokoyami came over yesterday, right after that dream too. Oh god it makes me blush just thinking about it' I was thinking while walking to the cafeteria for lunch while looking at the floor. I started to read my book while I was distracted and still walking before bumping into someone. I hear a thud and turn around to see Bakugou on the floor looking at me with an evil glare. "I-I'm sorry I didn't see you there.." I say as Bakugou just scoffs and gets up before beginning to walk off. "Whatever, you damn extra" He mumbled while continuing to walk and not even look back at me. You had it, you stomped over to Bakugou and grabbed his wrist. Pulling him around and punching him straight in the nose, making him back up holding his nose and his eyes narrowed with a loud growl. He ran over to you using his explosion quirk to throw you across the hall, you hit a wall pretty hard but that didn't stop you from getting up. You used your Technopathy quirk to use your phone and text Tokoyami through your mind. Bakugou ran at you once more, making you run at him as well. He threw a quick punch, dodging the punch and kicking him in the gut pretty hard. He fell back coughing and growling at you. "How did I lose to a fucking girl.." He mumbled, looking away. Minutes later, Tokoyami arrived panting heavily as if he was running. He had seen you sitting against the wall trying to catch your breathe and Bakugou on the floor with a bloody nose. Tokoyami glanced at you before you glanced at Bakugou. He walked over to Bakugou holding his hand out and helping him up, you smile and walk away before Tokoyami turns to see you gone. He sighs and helps Bakugou to the schools infirmary.

After school

You were walking past the gates before you felt a hand on your shoulder. Turning around you see Bakugou standing there with a bandage covering his nose. You look statue ground feeling kinda guilty. "Sorry about your nose" he scoffed and pulled your chin up and softly kissed your cheek before he walked away. [This is not a Bakugou x Reader story don't worry] You sat there softly touching the spot on your cheek he kissed and blushed like crazy. Tokoyami came out of the school short after, waving at you softly smiling.

"Hey, [Y/n] were you waiting for me?" Tokoyami asked while looking at you. Still blushing you nod and look down at the ground. He smiles and grabs your hand walking away from the gates and to his house.