14. Keep Your Friends Close And Your Enemies Closer

7

7. Death Keeps Knocking On My Door Part 1

After being tricked by a monster called the Necromancer Nixie felt like an idiot as she believed that her father was actually talking to her.

All she could think about is what if the Necromancer was talking to her the whole time just so he could get her to do what he wants and get away with it.

That's why Nixie decided that she would wait until Alaric and Hope were done talking with him in the werewolf transition space before heading down there herself.

"Ah... If it isn't my good friend Nixie Parker. Come to see the almighty Necromancer once again?" The monster laughed as he felt her presence as she descended from the stairs.

"You made me think that I was seeing my dad to get what you want. I hate when people make me feel useless and stupid, so this is why I'm going to kill you." Nixie growled as she stopped in front of his cell.

"I'm The Necromancer! You-"

Nixie rolled her eyes. "Ignari." Nixie spoke clearly causing the Necromancers lips to be sealed shut.

"I'm getting really tired of you telling me your stupid name that I don't give a shit about. I want to know why you're here and I'm not going to just let you sit here like Hope and Alaric did. I can wait until you decided to tell me what I want to hear or I can torture you and get what I want that way; either way I'm happy." Nixie threatened in a low voice until a voice from behind made her turned around quickly.

"I want answers too." Hope made her presence known causing Nixie to plaster a fake smile on her face.

Hope muttered a quick spell causing the Necromancers lips to unseal.

"I'm the almighty Necromancer."

"Really?" Nixie crossed her arms at the brunette who just rolled her eyes and stood in front of his cell.

"Well, here's the thing about that. You don't exist." Hope spoke.

"I won't fall for your mind games."

"This isn't a game. Let me lay it out for you. You died, you were in a dark place for what felt like an eternity, until suddenly, you were pulled into the light with a singular, inexplicable mission to retrieve a knife." Hope started to explain causing Nixie to put the puzzle pieces together.

"Do continue." The Necromancer spoke as he was listening to Hopes words closely.

"I got it from here, Hope." Nixie smirked towards the girl next to her who rolled her eyes. "It's been the same with all the monsters that came before you. A dragon. A gargoyle. An Arachne. A dryad."