The First Day of Quarantine

"Wake up. Wake Up!"

You slowly open your eyes and see... Shadman sitting on top of you?! You jolt up and ask him whats wrong.

"You don't know? The whole country is under quarantine, we cant go anywhere!" Shadman explains to you.

"What! We have to stay inside all day?" You ask him slightly excited with how much time you get to spend with Shadman himself!

"Yes. We have to stay inside. Thankfully, we have lots of stuff we can do." Shadman responds with a seductive grin on his face.

This gets you excited. You get out of bed and get on a shirt right infront of Shadman!

"Alright let's do something fun now!" You say proudly. Shadman nods and leads you to the living room.

You watch the hit TV Show Jackass and you two are awestruck at the sight of Steve-o's incredible aim and gorgeous smile. (Steve-o vomited by the way)

"Ay Shadman you wanna make a nice dinner later, bro?" You casually ask containing your excitement for the days to cum.

"Yeah sure. But first I have to draw a ShadTrap™ comic in which he accidentally slides down a pole that has entered his asshole." Shadman says casually. Its such a turn on when he talks about his work...

End of Part 1

A/N

Cool new series. This one is on shadman you can find him on twitter. He is the creator of Shadbase.com a very nice website sometimes. This is also a joke if you're into Shadman no judgement from me bro.