You And Shadman Get Down And Dirty (18+)

After Shadman groped your ads you blush. Knowing whats coming. Punishment.

You played dumb, and now its time for him to dumb it down for you. He is going to fuck you. You don't know if you're ready... But you approve of him taking your virginity.

"Get ready, slut!" Shadman whispers in your ear. You can barely contain your excitement. You just want him to stuff his cock in your ass.

Instead, he just teases you. His tip is right by your asshole. You WANT it dry. But instead he just keeps the tip there, slapping your ads occasionally.

He nibbles your ear. You were sick to your stomach. You just wanted him to fuck you but he keeps teasing you. It's torture!

Finally, he spreads your asscheek and stuffs his cock in, stretching your asshole as wide as a hydroflask. His massive cock is tearing you apart.

His cock in your ass gives you a weird mixture of pleasure and pain. He's still just going slowly, his cock hasn't even gone balls deep yet!

"P-please Shadman... Stuff your cock balls deep in my ass!" You plead. You just wanted to feel the pain as soon as possible.

"Don't tell me what to do slut!" Shadman exclaims slamming his cock into your ass.

He starts pumping faster and faster, his balls slamming against your own as he makes you his.

You feel yourself on the verge of cumming as it attempts to break free.

"Shadman i-i'm gonna cum!" You said. No response. "Do you hear me?" Again, no response.

Instead he slaps your balls. Causing you to yelp. It hurts so much but you'll do it for Shadman.

You start jerking as fast as possible, and after only a few strokes you cum all over the floor.

Without saying a word Shadman pushes you away and puts you on your knees. He stuffs his cock in your mouth and pummels your throat.

He pumps, pumps, and pumps until his hot steamy cums forces itself out of his cock. You swallow all of it.

"Good boy" Shadman says, " now eat up the mess you made slut." You do as he says.

You eat your own cum while Shadman eats his meal. You finish up and sit next to him.

With your meal in hand, you two eat your salisbury steaks, and watch Spongebob.

The end

A/N

I expect to continue the Wario Oneshots. But my next project will more than likely be on Johnny Bravo. However i do not know which gender to choose so that will take a bit to determine. Thanks for reading my Shadman story. Check out my Wario Oneshots for more cool stories!

Stay Safe.