2.

When Jocelyn's mom left the room she zoomed back over to the closet and put both of her hands between two dresses and pushed them away from each other exposing Ryan.

"AHH, Ryan you scared me" she said hitting him lightly with her hand.

"JOS EVERYTHING GOOD UP THERE?"

"YES MOM IM FINE, I STUBBED MY TOE" she replied. I could hear my mom laughing at me. At least I get di- ykw she not finna blow me up.

"So uh what happened earlier?" Ryan asked.

"What do you mean?" Jos replied with a question.

"Your mom, she said sorry for something".

"You listen well" she laughed. "She was apologizing for uhh eating my chips I had saved" she said.

"Oh I can buy you some chips" Ryan smiled.

"You're so cute stop it" she giggled.

"Are you afraid to let me meet your mom?"

"Of course not but we aren't really a thing yet, plus I haven't told anybody about you yet"

"Oh" Ryan said looking down.

They stayed quiet for awhile until Ryan said something.

"You know I've told my parents about you right?, they can't wait to meet you"

"Seriously?" She asked

"Yea, but I don't get why you don't want anybody to know about me, it's fine"

Jocelyn grabs Ryan's hand and looked him in the eyes and said "it's too early"

"But I-" he sighed.

It stayed silent for about 20 seconds until Ryan said something.

"Uhh I'm- imma just go" And with that he leaped out the window.

~The next day~
{Jocelyn's pov🖤}
Last night was crazy. Me and Ryan talked. It was terrible. We had sort of an argument.