Chapter 10

Jimin pov:
Being with Normani as her bodyguard it's fun she really brought me out my shell and I can say I'm actually falling for her.

"Jiminieeeeeee!!" Normani shouted, I snapped out of my thought and noticed she was right in front of me, well I had to look down. Because she was really short, "yes?" I said looking at her, "you spaced out there for a min" she said.

"Oh my bad" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "What you was thinking about?" She ask, "oh nothing" I said. We was out shopping, well she was I was just making sure nobody try to harm her, lucky nothing happened since the mall was empty just for us.

"Oooo jimin look at this outfit" she came out the dressing room, "do you like it?" She ask.

 "Eh" I said, "that's all you got to say?" She said, "if you want someone opinions on fashion it's V" I said, "but I want your opinion" she whined

"Ok ok I like it, but it's too casual" I said, "ok ok" she went back into the dressing room. "How about this one?" She ask coming back out.

 "How about this one?" She ask coming back out

Oh.... my...... JISOO!!! She look so fine, oooh how much I just want to rip that off of her and take her right now. "PARK JIMIN!" Normani shouted once again, "you keep spacing out" she said, "what are you thinking about?".

I can feel my face getting hot, "nothing nothing, but that outfit is cute" I said, "you think so?" She ask, "yes you should get it" I said, "ok I will" she said going back to the dressing room to change back In her regular clothes.

We walked to the cash register and purchased the clothes. "let's go get some food" I said, we put her clothes in the car and I opened the passenger side for her to get in, "your such a gentleman" she joked.

I chuckled and shook my head, I jogged to the other side and got in, "so where do you want to eat?" I ask her, "I don't know" she said.

"Then your not hungry" I said started driving, "I am" she said, "then what do you want to eat then?" I ask once again, "I  don't know" she repeated. "Guess your not hungry" I said continue driving, "Jiminieeee I'm hungryyyyy" she whined, "fine, want to try Korean food?" I ask looking at her for a second before turning my attention back to the road.

"Oooooh yea" she said, we drove to a Korean restaurant called 'Korean BBQ',
Hello, welcome to Korean BBQ. How many people?" The waiter ask with broken English.

(Speaking in Korean)

"Hello, A table for two" I said, the cashier looked relieved that I spoke Korean, "right this way" we followed the waiter.

"Here's your menus, can I start y'all off with drinks" the waiter said, "what would you like to drink?" I ask Normani, "A sprite" she answered, "can I get a sprite and one bottle of soju" I ordered.

"I'll be right back with your drinks" the waiter bowed and left. "So you know you have to order for since I don't know any of these dishes are" she said.

Normani pov:
Jimin end up ordering stew kimchi jjigae for us and let me tell you it was hella good.

We ate, chat, and joke around. Now it was time for the bill, "ready for the bill?" The waiter said, "yes please" jimin replied. The waiter left, but shortly came back with the bill.

"I'll pay" I said getting out my wallet, but I was too slow, jimin already gave the waiter the money for the bill, "keep the change" he said. "I could've paid half" I said, "no, it's my treat" he said.

We left the restaurant heading back to my place, "I had fun today" I said, "you did?" he ask putting the car in park. "I did" I smiled, "well I'm glad you did" he got out the car and went to my side to open the door for me.

I was about to grab my bags, but he took them from me, "I'll carry them, you just open the door" he said. "Ok" we walked to my front door and I let us in. "Where do you want me to put them at" he ask, "you can put them by the stairs" I said.

He followed my direction, "have a good evening Normani" he said bowing, he was leaving out the door. "Wait" I said grabbing his arm, "yes?" He ask, I didn't say nothing, but kissed him.

He didn't kiss back at first, but he relaxed and kissed me back. The kiss was slow and passionate. I was loving every moment of it, the kiss instantly got heated, he slip his tongue in my mouth and I let him explore.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs to my bedroom, his hands squeezing my ass, once we got in he dropped me on my bed breaking the kiss.

He hovered over me, looking at me in my eyes, before going back to kissing me. He moved down and start kissing on my neck leaving hickeys, while I was pulling his beautiful hair.

"Normani" he groaned, I moaned at the sound of my name coming out his mouth "Normani" he said normally, I got confused "Normani!" I snapped out of my thoughts and there's jimin waving his hand in my face.

(A/n: HAHAHA Y'ALL THOUGHT!!!)

"Seem like someone was daydreaming" he chuckled, I looked down in embarrassment. "Just joking, I was telling you have a good evening" he said. "Oh you too jiminie" I waved, he waved back and walked to the door. "Make sure you lock the doors" he said closing it behind him.

I locked the door and went up to my bedroom, "I can't believe that's just happened" I covered my face with my hands, it felt so real. I shooed the thought out of my head and got ready to take a shower.

But I still couldn't get that feeling of jimin lips on mine and his hands roaming my body, oh god what am I going to do.

I got out the shower and did my hygiene and went straight to bed.