chapter 2 - The Run

With the police on their tales they had to make an escape plan. Kyles mother had no idear about the plan. Soon enough all his gang members agreed to move to a new estate. They moved to New York, Kyle thought new estate meant no police and no trouble yet, more money and more crime to be committed and the most important one: more gang members. Kyle and the gang brought a casino this way the police had nothing against them since this wasn't illegal. This was a place where people could qualify to be apart of the gang.

A day before death day they had a riot with another gang, they were rivals. They had stolen all the drugs that Kyle and his men had so it was time to get them back. They called themselves "the purple lions" they weren't scary although they thought they were. All of a sudden they hear a gun shot. They shot Kyles best friend Lucas! That was it Kyle was fuming. One by one Kyle manipulated them. They made Lucas a memorial with all of his gang members and closest friends... Kyle was heart-broken for the first time. No one had ever seen him this way and from this day on he has never been the same.

He was committing more crimes recently and they had already moved to 2 other countries. They wiped out people and their whole country. It started from California with a few people dead, 72% people in New York, to Columbia with 57% of the country dead and now they are in Russia the biggest country yet. They were planning on attacks with Grenades and TNT and everything but then his phone starts buzzing. He picks up the phone not knowing who it is. "I'm sorry for your loss" the voice said "or am I sorry?" Another voice said and a Bunch of people in the background were laughing. "We wanted u dead but couldn't find u so this time it's your mother who's dead". That was it they were going to war back in California all hell broke loose.

He didn't really mind that they had more gang members but he cared that his only family member who he left was dead. On the way to New York he sat there thinking "I shouldn't have left her I should have brought her with me, that way she wouldn't be dead and this is all my fault". Kyle blamed himself for leaving her but it's not his fault that this unknown gang showed up out of no where. Either way Kyle knew he had to stop this whole gang thing since this caused him a lot of pain. It's like a drug it's addictive.

They arrived they rushed to the apartment that Kyle once lived in. There laid the body a beautiful lady... it wasn't his mother so where was she? Blood was everywhere she was lying in a chair with a knife stabbed in her throat while blood was rushing down her neck and down and out of her eyes. This was business not a joke. They have never took enough attention to care but they way this woman was slaughtered they knew the Unknowns gang power. They needed to be careful and watch there backs and watch out for each over.

They searched the whole place her mother nor the gang was to be seen... He rang the gang up and yelled "where are you were here and will do anything just give me my mother back!" This time it was a different man who answered the phone... "ah so now you want her? If you want her now then why didn't you when you were younger you had nothing to do with her you left her" at that moment he received an address the same man then whispered "she's here come get her I will help you just don't tell my boss". This man was helping? Would we still kill him or keep him alive Kyle thought but it all led to the same question repeatedly is this my fault?