Chapter 1 - The Sycopath is born

In the year 2000 a woman, a very delicate woman gave birth to her son at 5:00PM on the 23rd of July. He had no family apart from his mother all the rest left them behind, no help, no money. She had to do everything to keep her and her only son alive. That meant working days and nights. There was no possible time for them to have bed time story's, to watch movies and have fun. This boy still didn't have a name yet... His mother didn't find anything special to suit a name to this boy. Until one day her mother was doing the dishes... The little boy Messed with knifes and stabbed the floor! His mother was terrified and finally she found him a name... Sycopath

Years passed and sycopath was known as Kyle nothing weird about that name but no one will know his real name. He's now 12 he has a lot of friends. Mainly boys they encouraged him to do things that weren't right. Such as drugs,smoking and much more and of course naive little Kyle went along with it and became a man of his own. His mother knew nothing of what was going on beyond her house, and she  only let him stay out till 5:00 PM , well one day one of his friends took him to a boxing place to toughen him up a bit. After all he had no one apart from his mother and his mother wasn't the type to fight. He was the person who would have to stick up for his mother. Months passed and he took care of his mother.

Kyle was always out of the house he still came home at 5:00PM but every 23rd of July he would slaughter someone in the worst way possible but that was up to him no one knew it was him... He never had a girlfriend and he didn't want one. One 23rd in July he stole a 2 year old boy and slit there stomach. The little boy cried for help but with no one around and not knowing where the baby nor Kyle was they never found him and never suspected a thing.

After all of that was done he would carry on his normal life until he got a girlfriend he was loyal to her... arguments happened and he got mad but In the end forgave her. He ended up making a gang they called themselves "The Speakers claw" they stole money and killed innocent people , got involved with gambling he was living his life like there was no tomorrow. His mum found out. She was waiting for him to get home and confront him by bursting into tears to beg him to stop , so he came home and that's what she did of course  it didn't work so she had enough...

The bell tower striked 5:00PM a woman a very good woman committed suicide. The baby that Kyle had killed had a mother who had enough of life with her baby gone she felt lost and was depressed and jumped from the bell tower. Before  it struck 5:00PM she left a death note which read "if your reading this don't bother saving me I'm dead, I'm not happy I'm going to see my baby boy in heaven and whoever killed my baby should be dead".

5 years later Kyle was 17 he roamed around the streets with his gang,
his gang was bigger than the USA. All of his friends had joined him on this journey. Some wore masks with a claw on it with loads of colours to hide their identities and some wore face paint witch showed a claw and a claw scratch with loads of colours. These people were the most dangerous people out there. You made them mad then you would be next. Kyle and his gang make a pin boards of everyone that crossed them and year by year the deaths would increase. Only a suicide would stop the death rate. These cold-hearted men showed no mercy. They all had girlfriends but they had to be ones who weren't afraid, had a bad reputation and won't betray them. one of the gang members called Sam had a girlfriend and she betrayed them so when she was in her sleep they shot her in the head. The police were onto them.