Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein

The rain sequence was finally shot and Netra ji was more than happy that her TRP is going to shoot up.. 

Even pooja was happy for seeing a live rain dance performance and was in all praises for her bhabhi.. 

Sonakshi was feeling relaxed too cause after all Rohit was there for her and she only imagined him all the while performing the song.. Who would know it better than her that how badly she wanted Rohit to be there instead of sumit!! 

In short, everyone was in place with there emotions except for Rohit, something changed in him after seeing the dance and he was not able to come in terms with it.. He was deep engrossed in some kind of thought.. When sona's voice borought him out of his world.. 

" Rohitttt... Rohittt.. Kahan kho gaye ho?!! Kab se bula rahi hoon" Sona shaked him a little and brought him back to reality.. 

" Kya bhabhi aap bhi... Rohit aapko aise sexy bheega hua dekh ke mesmerized hogaya hai.. " Pooja quipped in a mischievous tone to Rohit 

"Kya Pooja.. Kuch bhi bol rahi ho" Sonakshi said to Pooja a little embarrassed before she could continue any further.. Rohit said in a irritated tone.. "Kya sexy, she was not looking sexy.. And yeh kya tareeka hai apni bhabhi se baat karne ka... " 

Sonakshi and Pooja were baffled hearing Rohit.. This was the first time Rohit spoke that way.. Sonakshi was more than surprised.. She didn't understand what suddenly transpired in him..she wanted to ask him.. But Pooja started "acha ok Rohit calm down.. Aisa kya hogaya achanak se " 

And that's when Rohit realized what he spoke.. Even he couldn't understand what happened to him and why he said that... Trying to avoid the conversation further.. 

"Kuch nahi hua hai.. Mujhe kya hoga.. It's just that woh bheegi hui hai.. And she will catch cold.. Ab tak madam ne 15 takes le liye hai.. She will definitely catch fever if she doesn't change .. So thats why!! " Rohit said in concern but there was something.. Sona was observinv him all the while... She could sense his shallow breathing.. She knew he cared for her.. She understood his concern but there was something else.. and now she was sure of it.. 

Pooja's words brought her out of trance.. 

" Acha acha, theek hai Rohit.. Bhabhi abhi change kar lengi.. Don't worry.. And listen I am going to my friends party here.. It's a few minutes drive from here.. So I will come home directly and I have informed mom and dad.. So don't worry " Pooja said in a flow and Rohit and Sona just noded an ok but Rohit continued.. " Woh sab theek hai.. Lekin tum Ravi ke saath jao.. Go in my car.. Mein aur sona uske gaadi mein chale jaayengey... " He ordered Pooja.. And Pooja agreed and left from there.. 

The team had also packed up and had left.. That left only Rohit and sonakshi there.. 

After Pooja left, Rohit turned towards sonakshi and saw her looking at him with questions.. But even he had the same questions.. and sadly he couldn't see the answer.. So he just thought of avoiding it..

"Ab poori raat aise hi bheege hua rehna hai.. Sardi lag jaayegi.. Change karlo" Rohit said in irritation to Sona.. And Sona could sense him..but she thought it was his concern and she was overdoing it but her heart was not ready to accept it.. 

"Haan baba chalo.. I will change.. Ok.. Happy ?!! " Sona said smiling hoping that he will atleast smile back.. But he didn't.. Now all her doubts turning out to be true.. 

They started walking down the stairs.. And Rohit held her hand.. It was more tight than usual.. As if if he would not hold her that tight then she would vanish in air.. That grip of his hand on her meant something more and she knew this time for sure that he was jealous.. Sona thought to address his jealous heart after she changes..