•30•

Somewhere in Georgia *•*•

"Mataron a randy, jefe"
Javier took another puff from his cigar and eyed the no name  man he'd hired a while back.

"¿qué ocurre?"
(What happened?)
He asked nonchalantly. Javier didn't care about randy in fact he could care less if he died

Aparentemente estaba acechando a su ex Serenity ivy wilson or wright ...
(he was apparently stalking his ex Serenity ivy wright ...) hearing that last name he took the cigar from his mouth a spoke English but you could still hear his thick accent.

"Wright....as in Davis si?"
"Yes sir, serenity turns out to be his daughter. Dominic Reed is the killer and so our men found this what was left at the bar hidden in the office." He placed photos of randy cut up and bleeding to his finally breath. Then he laid another one with just a bullet pierced through his skull.

"Where the fuck was his team?" He was beyond furious now. You see Javier was the type of man who didn't care who you killed in his group as long as you don't fuck with his money. That's all he cared for was the money. He had over more than one  hundred men and he didn't care about either one of them. But yet they feared him they respected him.

"They were out on their solo hunts and doing that time Davis men caught randy off guard,they been watching him for some time now and waited till he was alone."  He placed yet another picture down.

"This is serenity, she's twenty two , Blood type A+ , shoe size 7 , her natural hair color is jet black , one sibling , former home Colorado-" he was cut off by Javier

"You telling me we had this beauty in Florida this whole time? You know how much fucking money someone would pay just to fill that beautiful mouth of hers? And the daughter of a mafia leader at that....they'd pay millions."

He eyed her breast and long hair and he thought of many ways he could rape her or could break her mentally. He wanted her and the thought of her being his enemy daughter made things better for him. He couldn't wait to lay hands on his old friends daughter that David tried to hide so well. He didn't care much about makela he was into dark woman but if  push come to shove he'd take her ass to and sell her to the highest bidder.

"perfecto"
(Perfect)

"Sir ?" The no name man broke him from his train of thought.

"Bring her to me , by any means necessary." He picked another cigar again with her picture in hand.

"Of course." He walked out sending a message to the solo team in Florida of course he needed two people for this mission and he knew exactly who he wanted.