Panic

Bakugou POV:
'Who's is this!?' Aizawa shouted coming into the classroom a bloody razor in his hand. Round Face ran out of class and I followed her.
'WAIT!' I yelled but it was no use she fled into the bathroom and I followed.

I grabbed hold of her arms and ran them under the cold water. I watched as she cried trying to cover the large red scars across her arms.

'WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!' I yelled grabbing hold of her.
'I...I'm so sorry Kacchan!'she whispered
She called me Kacchan I stood there shocked, suddenly Aizawa came bursting in Present Mic behind him screaming (as usual).
'Take her to her dorm,' He said trying to calm Mic. I carried her the whole way there terrified.

Why did she do that
She always seemed so happy and strong
I love her but
SHUT UP

I was scared, I took her inside and helped her into the sofa. 'Why did you do it?' I asked quietly.
'I don't know' Roundface whispered
'Yes you do so tell me!'
'Fine'

*after explaining things like not feeling good enough and wanting to be the number one hero and stuff*
'Ochako I...'I said then I did it, I kissed her and before I knew what I was doing she kissed me back.
'I...I love you,' she said her face a glowing red.
'I.....' I was shocked how could she love someone like me 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I asked,

'YES' she screamed excitedly and she hugged me and cried again.  Then I guess we fell asleep.....