The Sacrifice

(Sammys POV)

I woke up smiling. Bendy was next to me. He called me his. I hugged him and he pulled me closer in his sleep. I don't know what I would do without him. He was my world. He meant everything to me.

Yet, there was the problem of the angel. She could come back from the ink any second. She could hurt my Lord, Bendy.

I won't let her hurt him. That's why I signed the contract so many years ago. So he wouldn't be hurt. I couldn't bear him being hurt again. Not after what Joey did.

*Flashback*

The studio lights were dimmed at nighttime. I was working in my music, I allways had to stay late working in the studio.  I heard a door open behind me and I grabbed the nearest thing to protect myself.

I quickly grabbed the dustpan and looked down. He was crying. I grabbed him and picked him up.

"What happened little buddy?" I wiped his tears. He continued to cry and chocked out the words.

"J..j..joey."

I grabbed him closer and claimed him down. I told him everything was going to be alright. After he fell asleep I wrapped the small ink demon in my favorite jacket and went to have a chat with Joey Drew.

I knocked on his door.

"Done with your music Sammy? Come in in."

I stormed in his office and yelled at him.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU HURT BENDY?!" I grabbed his shirt as he looked terrified. He started to sweat. I let go of him. He sat down on his chair.

"It needs to learn how to behave Sammy."

"Behave? He allready has a good manners. Just, don't hurt him. I'll take care of him."

Joey sighed. "Alright fine. But. If he misbehaves he's out of here. Got it Sammy?"

I nodded and walked out of his office. Things were going to be harder, but it was worth the sacrifices. I loved Bendy. Like a child. Sure he was Henry's kid but I knew him just as well as Henry did.

I picked up Bendy who woke up confused.

"We are going home Bendy. Joey won't hurt you again."

He smiled and put his face on my chest. He fell asleep again. Once I got to my apartment, I put him in my bed and slept on the couch. I loved that demon. Maybe not as a child of mine, but I wasn't sure.

*End of flashback*

Bendy woke up and smiled at me. I smiled back and hugged him. I didn't want to let go but the lights shut down in the whole studio.

"I'll go fix it."

Bendy grabbed my arm. He looked worried.

"I'll be fine. Ill be quick I promice."

He reluctantly let go of my arm. I grabbed a flashlight and a wrench. You never know what will pop out of the darkness.

I found the fuse box. I turned them on. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something. I quickly turned around and swung my axe it.

The figure grabbed the end of the axe and threw the axe beside. I got a closer look and it looked like the cartoon Alice. But it sounded like Susie instead.

She chuckled and threw me down. She raised an axe and asked me a question. It suprised me.

"Did you ever love me Sammy?"

I was in shock. I paused and she started to cry.

"Of course I did Susie. Like you were family. You've changed over these 30 years haven't you?"

She got on the ground and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Sammy. I'm so sorry for being selfish. Please forgive me. Even though I don't deserve it."

I hugged her tighter. Memories of the time before the studio came flashing back to me.

"You should tell Bendy."

(Bendys POV)

I heard a slight knock on my door. I assumed it was Sammy, but it was that dammed angel. I slammed the door in her face. I didn't want to talk to her.

"Bendy please! I'm sorry! I'm actually sorry! I promise to never hurt Sammy again! I've changed."

I was shaking in anger. I didn't want to hear her lies. I threw something in my room instead.

"I know your probably mad, but please forgive me Bendy."

I broke the door down and screamed at her.

"PROBABLY MAD?! YOU HURT THE INLY THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING LOVED! FUCK OFF YOU STUPID EXCUSE OF AN ANGEL!"

I rose my arm and my fingers became claws and I attacked Alice. I heard a Yelp of pain and it sounded like Sammy. Alice didn't have any marks on her. Sammy had tooken the blow for her.

Sammy looked at me crying and said.

"She wasn't lying Bendy."

Sammy collapsed to the ground in front of me. He had sacrificed himself for her. I knelled down and checked his pulse.

He was dead.

My world, my everything. Was gone.

I stared at Sammys body. I was in denial. He wasn't gone. He was asleep.

Alice came over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Bendy...."

I hugged her back and started crying my eyes out. He was actually gone.

A/N wow I really am enjoying writting this story. Don't worry it's not over. Hope you enjoyed it so far. See you in the next chapter.

~TheMoonyWolf