Eden and the Blood Oath

No gif cause wattpad is playing with my feelings and it's not working :(

SEPTEMBER

"I can only remember parts. But I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like." Beverly explains as they sit in a circle, surrounded by a field of tall grass. "I saw us. All of us together back in the cistern. But we were older. Like, our parents' ages."

"Wh-Wh-What were we doing there?" Bill asks. "I just remember how we felt. How scared we were. I don't think I can ever forget that." She sighs.

Bill looks down at the grass, noticing a small shattered piece of glass. He stands up, holding it in his palm. "Swear it. S-S-Swear, if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back, too."

They all take a moment to think, before Beverly is the first one to stand. Eden turns to look at Stanley, nodding at him and holding his hand as they stand up.

Bill starts by cutting his own hand, then moving onto Richie, Eddie, and Mike. Next is Eden, who lets go of Stanley's hand so Bill could cut.

She winces at the pain, squeezing her hand shut right after. Stanley does the same, then watches as Bill moves on to Ben and Beverly.

The blue eyed boy resumes his spot in the circle, taking Beverly and Richie's hand. They all connect hands, wincing at the pain.

After a few moments of silence, they let go. "I gotta go." Stanley states. "I hate you." He says to Bill. Bill sighs, before noticing that Stanley's lips curve up into a smile.

They all laugh. "I'll see you later." Stanley nods at them, before glancing at Eden and walking off. "Hey, Stan, I'll meet you back up in a second." She informs him, then turns to the others.

"I better get going, too. I have to head back to New Hampshire. I'll really miss you guys." She says sadly.

"We'll miss you, too, Eden." Ben speaks up. Eden gives each of them a warm hug, then pauses at Richie. "Never give me dating advice ever again, alright?" She chuckles, hugging him as well.

"See ya, Blondie."

"Bye, Rich."

Soon later, she manages to catch up to Stanley on his way back to his bike. "Stan, Wait up!" She calls, running up beside him.

"I wish you didn't have to leave." Stanley sighs, taking her hand. "Me, too. But hey, I'm only three hours away, alright? I promise I'll visit." She reassures him.

"I'll visit, too." He smiles. "You know, the bandage makes you look weird." Eden laughs, looking towards the large white wrap.

"Your little curls stick out." She adds, playing around with the tuft of hair. "Shut up." He playfully rolls his eyes.

"Make me." She smirks. Stanley grins, leaning in and connecting their lips, placing his bloodied hand on her waist.

"Dang it, Stan. You stained my dress." She says as they pull out. "That's all you have to say after I kiss you? That I stained your dress?" He laughs.

"Yeah! Well, you did!" She beams. Stanley rolls his eyes once again, quickly pecking her lips before running off. "Hey, Stan! Wait up!" She calls, running after him.

"Come on, I'm gonna take you to the donut shop so you can say bye to Stellen." He calls. "Okay! Okay! I don't like running, Stanley!"

Stanley drops Eden off at the Donut Shop. While she goes inside alone, he waits just at the exit.

"Oh, my god. Is that Eden Moore?" Stellen says in shock, running up to the girl. "God, I wish I could stay here longer." She hugs him tightly.

"Me, too." Stellen nods. "Which is why I have something to confess." Stellen says anxiously.

"What is it?" Eden asks in confusion. "Eden, I know you and Stanley are a thing, but I just wanted to let you know before you leave, that I've actually liked you for a long time..." he trails off.

Eden remains silent, not so sure how to respond. "But..." he takes in a deep breath. "I know he makes you really happy. And if he makes you happy, then I want you to be happy. Eden, you are the most special girl I know and you deserve the world. So if I can still be friends with the coolest girl to ever live, I'm happy with that."

She smiles, engulfing him in a hug once again. "Second coolest." She corrects. "Why? Who's cooler?" He chuckles. "Madonna, duh." She rolls her eyes as if it were obvious.

"Right." Stellen chuckles. "I promise I'll call you almost everyday and I will be so annoying you'll probably want to smash the telephone into smithereens before dropping it into a deep lake." She says a little too seriously.

"Eden Moore, you are ridiculous." Stellen shakes his head. "Thank you." She beams. She turns back, looking at Stanley through the window.

"Go. I'll miss you, but I'm sure I'll manage." Stellen says. "I really love you. You know that, right?" Eden says once again.

"Yeah, I know. I love you, too, Dennie. Now, go tell Stanley that." He nudges her. Eden nods, then waves the sad boy goodbye.

It was hard for Stellen, but he has truly come to terms with the fact that him and Eden simply weren't meant to be. What he said was 100% true. One thing that he would never give up, is their amazing bond and friendship.

"Stan!" Eden says as she runs out of the store, tugging on his arm and pulling him aside. "I love you." She quickly spits out.

Stanley grins, kissing her as soon as the words leave her mouth. "I love you, too." He chuckles.

authors note
Dang it now I'm sad cause
It's over :(

Final kiss counter: 10 Oop