Chapter 1- "YOU KNEW HE WAS HERE!!"

Dedicated to my bestfriends Kylah, Bree and Caspara <3

I love them to death!!! They're more like sisters to me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1-"YOU KNEW HE WAS HERE!!"

This was it! The moment I've been waiting for all my life! Well not all my life just the past four years of school. My perfect kiss with Louis Tomlinson. I never thought this day would come! We stood there staring into each other's eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes. He leant in and so did I but before our lips touched I pulled back remembering he had a girlfriend.

"What about your girlfriend Eleanor?" I asked worried. He just gave me one of those heart stopping smiles.

"Lara... I realized that I don't love her. I love you." He whispered.

My heart beats faster and faster as he leans in again.

"I love you to Louis." I whisper.

"I love you more..." He replied.

Nothing could ruin this moment. Except Eleanor, who came out of nowhere and pushed me in a pool.

I spoke to soon.

That's when I woke up and realized it was just a dream. Louis would never kiss me and break up with Eleanor! She was just too beautiful. Plus my older brother Zayn wouldn't let me date his best mate.

I snapped out of my thoughts. Kylah, Bree and Caspara, my best friends slept over last night and they just tipped a bucket full of water on me. Kylah who was holding the bucket was giggling and Bree and Caspara stood behind her laughing their butts off.

I gave them my well known evil look. "You all have 5 seconds to run!"

They screamed really loudly and ran out of my room. I jumped out of bed not caring that I looked like a wet dog. My hair was dripping wet and my bed was soaked! I'm going to get them back for that, I chased Kylah down the stairs and into the living room. She stopped in her tracks which gave me an opportunity to tackle her to the ground.

I looked up and saw the reason why she stopped running... Louis and my brother Zayn were playing games in there. They paused the game. Kylah and I stood up and Louis' jaw dropped to the ground, Zayn covered his eyes. "Put some clothes on Lara!"

That's when it hit me! I wasn't wearing any clothes! I always sleep in my underwear, I feel more free and comfortable. I flushed red with embarrassment and ran up the stairs and locked myself in the room. I went to go and have a shower when my friends knocked on my door. "Lara! Open the door!"

Once I opened the door they attacked me with hugs.

"Lara, are you ok?" Bree asked.

I nodded.

"We're soooo sorry! We should've told you he was here..." Caspara apologized.

"YOU KNEW HE WAS HERE!!" I said a bit too loudly. I crossed my arms.

"Well... you didn't give us any time to say anything. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE!! HE WAS TOTALLY CHECKING YOU OUT!" Kylah laughed.