Babysitters

Alice

Alice's main go-to babysitters for you were Mirana, Tarrant, or McTwisp. She trusted them to make sure you were looked after and happy while she attended to whatever business she had that she couldn't bring you along on.

Mirana

If she had to leave you with someone while she did her work, she usually left you with her sister, Iracebeth, or Alice. This way she knew you were safe. 

Tarrant

While he usually tries to take you with him wherever he goes when leaving the house, he trusts you with Thackery, Alice, or Mirana. He knows they will do their best to have fun with you and keep you safe if anything should happen. 

Iracebeth

She really doesn't trust you with anyone but the Jabberwocky. She knows the Jabberwocky isn't one to back down from a challenge, especially if a member of the clutch is threatened. 

Illosovich

Like Iracebeth, he really doesn't trust you with people. If he absolutely has something he can't bring you to, he leaves you with Tarrant, because he knows that Tarrant would be able to protect you if something happens. 

Time

If he needs a babysitter, there really isn't anyone he can ask to babysit other than his seconds. He doesn't really trust them, but there are somethings that he does that you cant see until you are much older.