introduction

"So, Jaehyung, how's your drama going these days?" the CEO of Daylight Entertainment asked one of his most valuable actors.

Jaehyung let out a small laugh as he played with his fingers underneath the table. "Well, it's been great, and the ratings have been going high recently. You've certainly done great with getting me this role and I can't thank you enough."

Now, it's time for the boss to laugh. "Cut the nonsense. You're lucky that the CEO of this company you're under happens to be your best friend," he stated.

CEO Kang Younghyun has been known for quite a while now and it's mostly because his company is the home of a number of notable artists, including the famous actor Park Jaehyung. Not only did he gain his fame from that, but for having good looks and for being successful and wealthy at a young age as well.

It is a known fact that the two men have known each other ever since they were young, and have been supporting and helping each other achieve their dreams as they grew up. Now, everyone is admiring them for the huge amount of success that they've earned throughout the years.

As Jaehyung and Younghyun have been talking, loud giggles coming from outside the CEO's office interrupted them.

"Did you hear? Jiwon has a crush on Mr. Kang!"

"Really? Where did you hear that?"

"She and her friend have been talking a while ago in the cafeteria, and she's totally head over heels for him!"

Jaehyung quickly turned to his friend and gave him a teasing look. "Ohohoho, it looks like another one has been added to the endless list of your admirers," he commented.

Younghyun didn't quite hear what he said, for something else clicked onto his mind: "Jiwon is the name of my assistant, does that mean Ms. Han Jiwon have feelings for me?" he asked Jaehyung.

His smile dropped and quickly formed into an o-shape out of shock, "You mean that assistant of yours who you find quite pretty and attractive?"

The young chairman nodded his head as a smile quickly grew on his face. Ms. Han Jiwon has been working for him for almost 2 years now, and has proven to be a wonderful assistant for him. He never knew that she had feelings for him since she always seemed like she was too focused on her job.

He looks at his watch and checks the time. He's about to be in a meeting with the department heads in half an hour, and there's no doubt that Jiwon is going to be there, too.

A grin quickly formed onto his face. "This is going to be fun."