Erik hunter (p.1)

Yo I'm Erik.
I'm the most popular person at school.
Everyone loves me, and are afraid of me because I'm bully.
I constantly bully this one kid, Nico di Angelo. He soooooo weird and emo.
The Gods revealed themselves.
I'm so Hades's kid and everyone knows it but I haven't revealed my self yet.
It's lunch and I see Nico alone at a table,on his phone. I noticed he was texting someone one.
"Nico you should leave the person you're texting alone, your annoying them" I said.
"Leave me alone" he said as he got up and left. I followed. He's talking to someone over the phone, I go hide so I can hear the conversation (the Hall is empty btw)
"No,he can't come"
"I don't care,he can't come tomorrow"
"He just can't come"
"Who can't come?" I asked coming out of my hiding spot.
"I'll call you back"He said into the phone and hung up.
"So who?" I asked.
"Its none of your business" he said putting his phone away. Just then and announcement came on.
" students please go to the auditorium immediately". Nico ran off. I walked to the auditorium. In the auditorium I sat down. Nico was a row behind me to the left.
"Students please quiet down" The principal said on the microphone. The room went quite.
" hades and Apollo will be visiting are school tomorrow so please be respect and that is all"
Nico just sighed. What's his problem?
I walked up to my friends, Harry and jake.
"What's up that Nico kid?, when we found out that two Gods are going to be visiting the school he just sighed" said Harry.
I can't wait for tomorrow

EMY I