Erik hunter (p.3)

We all sat down in the auditorium. I sat in the front obviously my dad is there.
My friends sat beside me. Nico was seated the row behind me, he had more tears in eyes and he was slightly crying a small bit. What a weirdo.
The auditorium was quiet because the Gods.
A few minutes go by and the principal walks up to the microphone and says
" students please welcome Hades and Apollo"
This man walks up to the microphone and says.
"I am lord Hades and you all maybe wondering why I'm here, the reason is because my son goes to school here,
Myself and Apollo need to tell you something very important so Nico di Angelo please come up here"
Gasps filled the auditorium.
Nico di Angelo was a demigod!?!?!?!
How the hell? The emo kid??!!?!
Everyone turns to look at Nico, he still has tears in his eyes.
He gets up walks up to we're the gods were standing and every rudely said
"What do you want?" Everyone was shocked.
"Why are you upset?" Apollo asked quietly to Nico.
"Will"he said quietly.
Nico looked over towards the exit of the auditorium, his eyes widened. He did this thing he disappeared for a minute then came back with a cut on his face and a sword in his hand.
"There was a monster outside" he said calmly like it was nothing.
"I have a gift for you Nico" said Apollo
He snapped his fingers and a tall, blonde hair guy with jean shorts and a orange t-shirt that said Camp Half-blood with a bandage arm and leg.
Nico gasped and tackled him a hug with tears running down his face. Nico pulled away from the hug and turned to his dad "I'm leaving"he turned to  the blonde "and you're in trouble"
"Ya I know, you should've seen Jason he was sooooooo maaaasd" said Will
Then they disappeared.
"I'm go too Bye Bye" said Apollo and he and hades disappeared
And that was the last I heard of them

EMY