Lily kelly

Hi I'm lily, I have brown eyes and brown hair.
My best friend and crush is Will solace.
He has blonde hair that curls by his ears and has blue eyes.
Anyway, he came to school a month into the year and I showed him around.
We've been friends ever since. He goes to this camp, he never said what it was called but he said he has loads of friends there. Since the gods revealed themselves loads of people have been saying that there demigods which is annoying but whatever.
Me and Will have P.E;"(gym)together and today with coach heage (i don't know if that's the real spelling but you know who what I mean) and he says
"Right cupcakes listen up a demigod camp has given us these swords because monsters can and will attack you" he continued on. He points to a emo looking kid
"This is Nico di Angelo,son of hades and a experienced swordsman"
Let me describe Nico
He has black hair, dark brown eyes. He had very pale skin. He's wearing black pants and a black t-shirt with a oversized jacket.
"Like he could fight a fly" a bully I instantly recognize, Jack.
"Ok you can come up here and fight a son of hades with a sword"said coach.
"Ok"said jack
Nico whispered something to coach.
"No Nico you can't summon loads of zombies and skeletons after him"
"What about small bit?" He asked in a Italian accent. It was cute to tell you the truth.
"Your doctor wouldn't be very happy"said coach
Nico face heats up with a deep blush.
"Anyway who ever said the he couldn't fight I fly come up here"said coach
The deep blush came of Nico face the moment he saw jack.
Jack very strong and muscular,he had light brown hair and brown eyes.
Jack walked up to we're coach and Nico was. I glanced over to Will, he must be thinking me because he has a light blush on his face.
Jack pick up a sword and asked "where's your sword?" Nico didn't say anything, I reached for something on his back. He pulled from his back a huge sword.
Jack face went pale.
"This sword is a Stygian iron sword" said Nico to Jack
"I know I'm the son of Zeus.
Nico lowed his sword down and without a hint of sarcasm said
"Oh really what camp do you go too? How's Jason?"
"There's only one camp" said jack
Nico raised his sword
"You're no son of Zeus"
"Yes I am"
"Ok, fight me like a child of Zeus so"
They started fighting and like ten seconds in Jack's sword fell to the ground. The hall was quite. Jack never loses. Nico puts down his sword, big mistake.
Jack punched Nico in the face, Nico fell to the ground and got back, he look very angry. He ground started to shake violently.
"Wait you're hades kid, you're a freak"
The skaking stop.
"Do you even a girlfriend, no?not surprised you weirdo". The ground started shaking violently again.
"Nico no"said Will ran up. He put a hand on his shoulder.
Nico turned to coach
"I'm leaving" he turned to Will "you're coming to"
"Ok whatever"
Then they disappeared
"Ok just saying there dating and Will is a son of Apollo"said coach
Whattttt?!?!?!?!?! He can't like boys, we are meant for each other

EMY