Present Mic x Aizawa x daughter reader pt5

It was a quiet day at school and you had an English class with Shinso. Before class started you sat next to him and just waited a good 10 minutes before the teacher finally came. You zoned out , thinking about all that has happened in your life and remembered what your parents had done to you. "Y/N!" said your teacher "please try to pay attention in class" the teacher have you a disappointed look, Shinso gave him a ticked off look, showing that he was pissed off about the fact that the teacher always has to get annoyed at his best friend who went through the worst mental attacks and abuse. After class Shinso caught up with you and talked about your problems. He had been your closest friend ever since you started and he always stood up for you when you were tied into a corner about your past and he'd calm you down when you had an anxiety attack. He had feelings for you and he hated it when you were in an uncomfortable position. Once you told him about that you just thought about your life and you got a little bothered by it. "It's fine, I know you can get bothered by it easily" Shinso said while wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You remember when you first met him and he showed you his soft side.
FlashBack when you two met
Shinso POV
I was walking through the empty hall when I heard a small whimper near by. I turned to see someone curled up into themselves. I bent down to see what her issue was and lightly tapped her shoulder, "hey, what's wrong?" I asked softly. She carefully raised her head and took a look at me, I held her chin up and asked her again, "my parents...they won't stop hurting me and the kids here always tease me and there are hurtful voices in my head that won't stop" you said in a state of panic. I sat next to her and held her against my side, she seems to go through a lot so I want to stay by her side.