Ep. 8

edited✔️

(A/N: if you're tired of me raise your hand 🖐! Btw there was some drama last chapter so today is going to be fluffy but there are some sad parts)

***

Third Person POV:

Taehyung had previously let off some steam the night before by aggressively yelling, probably scaring the whole city of Madrid. He cried himself to sleep last night, thinking about his brother and how he (Namjoon) had disappointed the younger. Tae always knew that the older boy never really liked to talk about his family to anyone, but he would tell his closest friends. He (Taehyung) would expect that he would have told his husband at least. It was something that happened in their child hood but he can't remember anything. He decided to leave it alone and sleep.

***

It was the next day and Taehyung woke up, the sun hitting his skin making the tan skin glow as if he hadn't just woken up. he turned to turn off his alarm. He got out of the bed with a grunt, a little sore from the sleeping position. He stretched then went to the bathroom almost tripping on the pile of clothes he had laid out to wash. After silently cursing himself for putting the pile right in front of the bathroom door, he went on and started to do his morning routine.

Kim Taehyung's Moring Routine:
-Wash my face
-Brush my teeth
-Shower + Wash my hair
-Shave my legs
-Rinse off
-Style my hair
-Get Dressed
-Eat

Kim Taehyung's Moring Routine:-Wash my face-Brush my teeth-Shower + Wash my hair-Shave my legs-Rinse off-Style my hair-Get Dressed-Eat

(Le outfit- but there is no purse just imagine a tiny black backpack like this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv)

He made himself Frisuelos (Spanish crepes) with hot maple syrup. After he ate he thought about what his day was going to be like. He stared into space for about 5 minutes, when his dog came running to him. YeonTan has been left at the home for a day with out his owner so he need attention. Taehyung picks the dog up and looks at the time... '10:00... I woke up late' He thought.  After he thought about his decisions, he took his house keys, Tannie, and headed out the door. Where was he going...