Ep.10

edited✔️

(A/N: AHHHHH OH LOR- we do not use the lords name I vain children! Anyways, WE'VE REACHED 1K VIEWSSSSSS! I didn't know that many people liked sitting and watching me embarrass myself with this 'gahd' awful writing...

Every milestone like 1

Every milestone like 1.5K, 2K and etc. until this book is over I will be posting nct memes because they are GOLD! Okie onto the story)

(Future Gigi- that didn't happen^)

***

Third Person POV:

Taehyung woke up to a similar feeling, no warmth. He pulled the covers over his face hiding from the sun that had been let in by the open blinds. He groans not willing to wake up as he emerges himself further down in the sheets. After about 2 minutes he went back to a light sleep, drowning out the sun with his heavy comforter. Just when he thought sleep was so close, his alarm clock had to beep.
*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep-*
Taehyung had used his hand to karate chop it which he soon regrets a bit, even though it snoozed the clock, it bruised his hand. He winced as he went deeper into the covers cursing the world. After about 10 minutes of silence he was starting to drift back to sleep, he thought. Jeongguk came through the double doors to his room with a plate of food. Taehyung finally being fed up with the situation picked a pillow from the bed and threw it at the door, Jeongguk just barely dodging it.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?"

"What are you doing here?"

"You don't remember last night?"

"You mean to tell me that wasn't a dream? Just when I thought I was gonna confident and everything." Taehyung goes back to where he had spent 12 minutes, the bed sheets.

"Believe it, your officially not single bun." Jeon set down the food on the night side stand and sat on the bed. He reached for one of Taehyung's hands to pull him out from under the pile of blankets, sheets, one comforter, and pillows. He pulls the younger's bruised hand and Tae instantly winces once more at the pain and pulls his hand back.

"What happened there love?"

"I got mad this morning so I karate chopped my alarm clock. The pain hurt but it was worth it!" Jeongguk chuckles and pulls the younger out by the other hand and places the food on his lap. It was a plate of churros, chocolate pudding, strawberries, pancakes, syrup, and milk. Taehyung looks at it and licks his lips.

"Is this all for me?"

"Yep! I made extra if I felt like making myself a plate I just don't wanna go back downstairs. It took a lot of time and concentration to not mess up that set up as I walked up here..." Taehyung looks at him.