Part three- Meeting The Wanted!

Nathan Pov-

''Kiara! OH MY GOD!!'' My sister, well Kiara's sister screamed, entering the bedroom. ''Why are you screaming?!'' I retorted, covering my ears with my hands. ''GUESS WHAT I'VE WON!!'' She screamed, even louder!

''What have you won?'' I asked, trying my best to seem interested. ''I'VE WON TICKETS TO MEET THE WANTED TOMORROW AT THE JINGLE BELL BALL!'' She announced. And that's when I froze. That was me, my band!

''Please take me Kiara, I know you don't really like them as much as me but please?'' She gave me her best puppy dog eyes that no one could refuse really...''Of course ill take you!'' I beamed. "Please! I'll do anyth-"

"You will? oh thank you thank you thank you!" She jumped up and down, then ran to hug me. I awkwardly patted her back and smiled. Well what else do I do? I don't even know this girl! Yet apparently she's my sister now!

Sender Kiara (Nathan)-

Guess who won a competition to meet The Wanted tomorrow?;)

Sender Nathan (Kiara)-

Hmmm....Ashley maybe?

Sender Kiara (Nathan)-

Who's Ashley?

Sender Nathan (Kiara)-

My sister, so your sister?;)

Sender Kiara (Nathan)-

Oh, haha! Yes! I can finally meet you in person! It's going to be so weird..I'll be talking to myself!

Sender Nathan (Kiara)-

Same! But at least we can try to sort this out or at least make some sense of it!

Sender Kiara (Nathan)-

Yeah, I've got to go anyway, tea's ready! 

 I trudged down the stairs to the unfamiliar surroundings of the hall way. ''Kiara! Tea!'' Mum shouted again. 

''Alright, I'm here!'' I sighed, entering the kitchen and placing myself randomly at the table. 

And as I looked up from my lap, I noticed mum and Ashley staring at me weirdly. ''What?'' I asked, flicking my eyes between the two of them. ''Why have you sat there? You always sit next to Ashley.'' Mum questioned, raising her eyebrows. ''I erm, we, I, Well why do the same thing every day? Why not have a change once in a while?'' I laughed it off. 

''But if it bothers you that much, I'll move.'' I shrugged, standing up and sitting next to Ashley. 

''Thank you for taking Ashley to meet One Wanted.'' Kiara and Ashley's mum smiled. And then my smile turned to a frown. One Wanted, really? ''You mean THE Wanted?'' Ashley scolded, putting emphasis on 'The'. I laughed lightly, knowing she'd took the words right from my mouth. ''Ah well, they are both the same anyways!'' She laughed in reply.

Okay, now I was angry! Me and the lads were not the same as One Direction! We do not look four years old! 

''Mum. The Wanted are so much better than One Direction, you just cannot say that! One Direction and The Wanted are nothing like each other, The Wanted's songs actually have meaning, ugh!'' Ashley explained, calmly. Well, I say calmly when you can tell she was trying to keep her cool. 

''Oh sorry.'' Mum mumbled, picking at her chicken. I chuckled slightly. ''Ey, don't worry mum! She'll be happy tomorrow, she's meeting her idols!'' I smiled, nudging Ashley who beamed in excitement. 

''Which one's your favourite again?'' I asked her. ''Ugh Kiara! I tell you all the time! It's Nathan and Jay!'' She moaned. I smirked to myself, so I'm her favourite? ''Aw, that's cute! Personally I agree, Nathan is just so hot!'' I winked in her direction. But she sighed. ''You could have any of them! You're so pretty and closer to their age!'' She mumbled. 

''I may be pretty, but you're beautiful.'' I said to her. Ashley grinned at me and wrapped her arms around me. ''I wish they'd call me that.'' She sighed, once again. ''You never know, maybe they will.'' I whispered.