CHAPTER 6:

"Miss, please wake up." I heard a man say with a heavy accent.

My head felt as if I had slammed it in the wall five times. I rounded around the bed a couple times before even tempting to open my eyes. The pain was almost unbearable. I held my head as I finally opened my eyes to tears coming out.

Someone rushed over to me and hugged me. I held them back feeling better with them squeezing me into them. "I tried to give you medicine but you were too passed out, lo siento." He apologized.

Who's holding me. I immediately push away backwards crawling away from him in fear but then feeling my headache slowly coming back.

"Lo siento, i'm Mateo." He smiled which made my heart skip a beat. He was extremely handsome and I could feel his body melting but just the sight of him.

"I'm Lillian." I said looking down blushing. Then I realized my headache was becoming bearable.

"I have some Aleve if you're ready for it."

"How did I get here." I asked as he got off the bed and walked over to a book-bag and grabbed a bottle of pills. He walks over to me and hands me the bottle and walks away again to pour me a glass of water. He rushed back and handed me the glass smiling which made me melt in my seat. I smiled back looking down trying to calm myself.

He noticed and backed up, "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, I just never took care of a beautiful woman like yourself." His voice was strong and deep. It made me feel safe and secure. "The man who drugged you must of pu-"

"What do you mean drugged me?" I asked. Someone tried to drug me.

"You went to a bar." He stopped and I nodded for his to carry on, " And you were talking to a man and my friend who works at the bar told me to watch you and make sure you were ok, he handed me you card when the man tried to take you out of the bar." He said sitting at the other side of the bed. He rubbed the back of his head unintentionally flexing his muscles. His white t-shirt didn't help to cover his chest at all. You could see his abs and everything that goes with it. He finally puts his arm down which knocked me out of my trance.

"Thank you for helping me." I smiled.

"You're welcome, since you're feeling better I can take you home." He said grabbing his book bag and packing his laptop and other personal items up. "Your phone is on the desk charging."He said pointing at the desk. I got up realizing I was still in my clothes from last night. Then it hit me. Hard.

I tore my family apart. I spilled secrets and broken promises. I ruined my family. We were a family building on thin straws of lies and secrets and I just blew it all down with my words. Tears falling down my face as I sit in depression at the thought that I can't go home. I can't see them. I can't be near my sister Kylie because I told her a secret that she only told me about her and Robert. I can look at Reagan because of the secret I promised to keep about how the mom, dad and Olly really felt about her getting pregnant at 16. I almost told Naomi the secret about what Olly did behind her back.

"Hey what's wrong." Mateo asked me.

"I-i can't go- go home." I admitted. He came around the bed and wiped my tears away.

"Ok, then we can go to my house or we can go to the beach or hang out at the mall. I'm off for the next three days so." He smiled back at me.

"What about your girlfriend." Nice one Lily.

"I don't have a girlfriend, I just got back from an internship in New York." he said, walking to the door as I got up and grabbed my phone and the charger to follow him.