Chapter 3 Ghost Teen

Chapter 3. Ghost Teen

  "Ok girls lets go to sleep because tomorrow there will be a change" she said briefly "what happened up there you sounded scared when I told you to come back" said marina "Oh nothing happened trust me" said destiny fast "Okay then lets get some sleep" said Aliana. As the night pass the witch was making the spell but she put it the forget me spell the ghost girl spell the Cinderella spell but instead of 12 o'clock she put a date the date she put up was 4/30/1990 at 12 o'clock when the date they were on was 4/30/1970. The other spell was princess and the frog. When she was done she put the spell in her by sending precious to bite her and cast the spell. Destiny was struggling a lot while she slept she was screaming and shouting but it seemed liked no one was listening to her.She felt dead…..but she wasnt it was the spell the witch cast on her but she didn't know yet she thought it was all a dream.

   once she woke up she felt dizzy,she went down stairs and said “good morning mom and dad i feel dizzy and i had a dream that i was dead and felt weird oh and where did the girls go?” her parents ignore her for some reason so destiny repeated her self but louder,her parents still ignored her. her parents was having a conversation “so honey when are we going to have a kid” said her mom “anytime you want” replied her dad ‘what do you mean another kid!!!! you guys promised me to have no more kids because its hard work with only one what's wrong with listen to me!!” said destiny mad. Destiny didnt know she was a ghost yet but she is about to discover that the hard way. destiny ran up to her parents and was dropping everything with her energy she was scared because she thought there was a ghost and she looked behind and started screaming “come out ghost i want to see who you are is it you who is causing all my trouble was it you that put the toy on the stairs that made me fall was it you who made me fall in mash potato in school”. destiny ran to her parents and started to tell them that their house was haunted but all her parents felt was a breeze and destiny wasn't use to talking when she is a ghost and didn't know anything about her being a ghost but since she has a great imagination and always thinks of something and the she thought “grr im talking in my head again so she tried hard to talk with her mouth and then she got it and screamed “you may not have a another child mother and father”.

   Her parents were scared and said “what was that show your self ghost please dont hurt us” destiny was scared and started to cry and off to the witches house all the parents could see was everything falling and the door opening and shutting close shut with a long moment of silence and her parents scared. destiny went outside and ran in her house and screamed “show your self you tricky witch” destiny heard a scary echo and the witch came out of mud air, destiny was surprised she was such a powerful and scary witch that she could turn invisible or somthing Like that.”what do you want little girl” said the witch “what have you done….you...you….you made me into a freaking ghost no one can see me” she says breaking in tears and she lets herself drop and all you could hear is a girl crying on the floor pleading to change her back “please witch please please please please change me back i dont want to be this horrible monster i don't want to be scaring people people i am too young to be a ghost i deserve to be alive not dead” she pleaded and pleaded until the witch screamed “

      Shut up little girl you being a snobby rich girl i've never heard a girl wine so much” destiny when up to the witch and slapped her and said “no one and i said no one talks bad about me especially someone who turned me into a damn ghost this sucks no one can see me” “and that little girl is where you're wrong” she said “huh what are you talking about?” she said “theres one way to break this spell…...that way is to find true love” she said with a big smirk on her her face “how the hell am i supposed to find true love if no one can see me and only hear or what i move….wait so you're telling me i'm supposed to find my true love by only talking to them and moving things” she said confused “yes but once you find your true love he will see you and he will be your key to breaking your curse and don't think this will last for a ever theres a date that if you fail too break this curse you will be ghost forever…..” she said and destiny was surprised and asked “can you atleast help me use these ghost abilities?” “sure why not” said the witch.