Chapter 4 Ghost abilities he i come

chapter 4. ghost abilities here i come

"alrighty then let's start with flying"said the witch "i can fly thats so awesome" she said "lets see you try first" she said with a big smirk. destiny tried and was thinking now that i'm a ghost maybe my brain had an upgrade since i can fly so she imagined her flying and failed but she tried again and kept on trying for an hour straight! then she had it she was floating she was actually flying sashe flew hard and she started to break stuff she couldn't control herself she smashed to the ground and laid their and said "what did i do wrong witch" she stood up and tried again and the witch screamed "STOP IT BEFORE YOU BREAK SOMETHING ELSE ok ok first of all i bet you're imagining yourself flying so thats why you went out of control you have too relax and let your feet do the rest and by guarantee you will be flying and to control it think of the direction you want to go in". destiny breathed in out she relaxed and she didn't thinking of anything and let her feet do the job and then this time she was flying good not bumping into stuff and she flew right into wall and said "i forgot i haven't learned that ability" she went down to the witch and couldn't stop flying and knocked the witch over and got her mad she cast a spell on her to stop moving.

You know what lets just go to something that is less harmful...., well for me because you really give me a headache. "Okay lets just-" "Cant ghost walk through walls!?" said destiny interrupting "oh god" hesitated the witch. hour and hours passed by. Finally destiny could handle her flying and talking and understand the fact that she is a qhost.