*chapter 2*

||the next day||

DAISY'S POV:

I woke up at about 10 o'clock to the sun shining right in my face. Did I mention I forgot to buy blinds? Damn it. I walked downstairs in my pajama shorts and tank top, and made myself some breakfast.

"Hey kiddo whatcha cookin'?" my dad asked while walking downstairs. He looked so damn tired.

"Uhhh just some scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. Want some?" I asked, kinda hoping he says no because I'm too lazy.

"Sure, if you don't mind." Fuck.

"No problem. Hey, you know how Linda was here the other day?" I asked.

"Yes I do. What about her?"

"Are you interested?"  I honestly don't want him to be. I mean, yea I want him to be happy, but he made a promise to mom that he wouldn't find anyone, ANYONE, better than her. And I'm afraid he just has.

"I mean she's a lovely woman. She has a great personality, her smile is beautiful, and she's just an amazing person." 

I stared at my breakfast, and nodded.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked, turning his head slightly to the side.

"No! Of course not!" Yes. Yes there is something bothering me. In fact there's something killing me. You getting over mom. I just don't want to tell you because I want you to be happy. I really wanted to tell him all that, but I just couldn't. 

With that, I put my dishes in the sink and decided to take a walk on the beach or something. Maybe I'll bring Jason with me.

I walked up to Jason's room and he was playing x-box.

"Hey Jason." He didn't turn around. I walked over to where he was sitting.

"JASON!" I yelled. Jason jumped and fell off his chair. He couldn't hear me since he had his music on.

"WHAT?!?" He raised his voice at me.

"Calm the fuck down I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to go to the beach,"

"No I'm good." Ok then...

I went to my room, and found my bandeau fringe bikini top with pink cheeky bottoms. I'll be honest, I'm happy with my body. I'm not too skinny, but I'm healthy. I have curves (thanks to momma), and I'm not that flat. So I can be confident sometimes. *A.N Outfit is on the side*

I walk out of my room and ran down the stairs to the point where I almost tripped.

"BYE DAD I'M GOING TO THE BEACH!!" I yelled to my dad. Following that, I closed the door. I got into my car and headed to the beach. This time Jason wasn't here to tell me the directions, so I had to put the GPS on. 

"Turn left in 1 mile, turn right in 4 miles,"

I hated GPS's. Their voice is so annoying. After about 20 minutes, I made it. 

I looked around the beach for a spot to sit. I layed my towel down and decided to tan for a while. About 20 minutes later, my stomach began to growl. I have no clue where any food places are. I got up and just started to look around. As I was walking, I heard growling coming from behind me. There was no dog, but there was a guy like right behind me. I turned around for a quick second. But for that quick second, I bumped into someone, causing them to fall.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry!" I said to a girl about my age. She was so so pretty! I was a little jealous.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!"she said. I put my hand out for her to grab, and I helped her up.

"Are you okay? I really need to watch where I'm going," I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Yea I'm fine, haha don't worry about it!" she said with a warming smile. She seems very lovely.

"Hey since I bumped into you, do you happen to know any food places around here? I'm kinda hungry haha,"

"Yea of course! I mean there's Mcdonalds, Burger King, Pizza hut.."

"Ok thank you so much! What's her name?" I said, trying to make friends with her, since I have none.

"Julie. Julie Riley Yammouni. Are you new here? 

"Yea I actually moved here about a week ago," 

"Oi, what's your name?"

"Daisy,"

"Aww I love that name!"

"Thank youu," I said giving her a smile.

"Do you want me to show you around?" Julie asked. Julie had deep dimples, they were cute.

"If you don't mind, I mean if you have something else to do-"

"I'm with no one.. Of course I have nothing to do haha c'mon, let's go to Mcdonalds."

Julie took my arm and we started walking to Mcdonalds. Julie was gorgeous. She had brown hair that ómbred at the end, brown eyes, and tan. The perfect tan. Her body was amazing as well.

Julie and I opened the door to Mcdonalds and went to order our food.

"Hi can I help you?" 

"Uh yea can I have the 10 piece Mcnuggets with a medium fry and a vanilla milkshake?"Julie ordered.

"Is that it?" the cashier said.

"No my friend has to order, what do you want Daisy?"

"I'll have the same thing she got," I said pointing to Julie.

"Ok that'll be $10.36,"

"I'll pay," I said getting my $20 out. But I was too late. Julie already gave the cashier $11.

"I would've pay-"

"Hush, it's on me," I chuckled.

We sat down and told each other a little about ourselves.

"Julie?" the woman said, holding food. Julie grabbed the food and placed it on our table. I dug in right away. I was starving.

Julie started to laugh.

"What's funny?" I asked, slightly confused.

"You have a little.." Julie grabbed a napkin, and wiped my cheek, where there was ketchup because I guess I missed my mouth.

"Thanks," I said laughing even harder, covering my mouth so I didn't spit everywhere.

I got to know a lot about Julie. She's extremely athletic, she has 1 brother named James, and she's my age. Score. I looked at the clock to see what time it is. 5 o'clock already? I guess time does fly when you're having fun. When Julie and I finished eating, we started walking back to the beach. I went to my blanket and sat down.

"So Julie are you here with anyone?" I asked, confused on why she was here alone before.

"Not exactly. I came with my brother and his friends. They're fucking crazy.... Speaking of my brother,"

I heard a lot of laughter behind me. I turned my head to see who it was.

"Hey jules. Who's thi-" James asked.

"This is Daisy. Daisy, James. James, Daisy." Julie tried to introduce us.

But we already knew each other....

|| Ooooooo didn't expect that did ya? well if ya did then idk congrats? hahaa ummm im gonna update i think tomorrow i'll try after volleyball sooo yea. comment what you think will happen nexxxxtttttt!! xx||