Chapter 1

Lillian's POV

I woke up somewhere different. Dim light in the room. One corner had a cabinet with needles and cotton swabs .
The other side had a computer and some light coming through the hospital hallway that covered half the room.

I sat up only to be in pain by something shooting up my back. I laid back down fast. I had a needle in my left arm with fluids going in .

Then a nurse came in and said,"happy to see your awake." She took the needle out of my arm and said again" the doctor will be in in a minute." A minute more like 10 hours I thought.

After 1 minute the doctor and my dad came into the room. My dad looked sad. The doctor checked and made sure everything was fine on me all my organs and delivered some bad news.

"You have a severe and rare cancer." The doctor said. I saw my dad have tears run down his face. I looked down and felt bad.

Then my dad walked out of the room. After the doctor left I felt tired and dizzy. I then fell asleep. I woke up and saw the room completely dark . I got up and went to the other side of the room were my suit case was . I got my leggings, boots, and a large sweater.

I left the room and went to the front desk. Above the desk read a sign "Boston Massachusetts hospital" why am I here I grew up in organ .

I then felt dizzy. I sat down on a bench. Then someone picked me up and put me in a wheelchair and rolled me into my room . They left me there in the dark.

I climbed in my bed after getting out of my wheelchair. I fell asleep and woke up by the morning light. The doctor then came in and gave me a note . He looked sad . He then left after giving me the note.

It said " I'm sorry your dad left you and said he couldn't watch another one he loves die of something . He said he doesn't want to be in your life anymore I tried to get him to stay but he insisted on leaving I'm so sorry

-doctor"
I started to cry. I kept reading the note. It finally sunk in that he's not coming back.

............................................................
He guys so yes I deleted my 2 book cause I'm going to keep adopted by Pentatonix on hold . At lest in doing this book that's also Pentatonix to make up for it hope you like the first chapter rember to comment and vote m k by