Chapter 7

Lillyan's POV

Everyone thought I was dead! I wasn't my heart just stopped for a minute then when they unhooked me my heart started beating again. I know confusing! But that's what happened and its rare for it to happen.

I was just sitting there till the preacher was done talking, witch took forever. " are you done yet? Yeas ok." I then sat up and everyone gasped.

"Your alive!" Yelled someone in the crowed. " why yes, yes I am." I said. I got up and stepped out of the casket.

Then someone ran to me and picked me up. They twirled me around and hung in to me. Like if they didn't I might if floated away and disappear into the thin air.

The person who hugged me put me down. I then noticed it was Scott. I hugged him back. " I thought I lost you lil!" He said to me.

Then everyone just walked out. " hey hey back here it's my " funeral"!" I'm said. We then started laughing. He picked me up and carried me to the car. It was so funny seeing him struggle while carrying me. When we got to the car he was all out of breath.

He started the car and we were on are way home. " I'm home bitch's!" I screamed. " language." Scott said. Then we herd a thud. And Mitch came running down the stairs and falling.

He came up and hugged me. " by the way, why did you tell me language when you cuss all the time when your in bed with Mitch!" I raised an eye brow. " how did you know about that!" He demanded. " it's obvious. I can here you screaming from Mirch'd room." I Then Mitch got up very slowly and turned on his he'll and started running up the stairs.

I then went to my room to relax. I put I my head phones. I listened to skillet, and the script. My favorite song artist.
I then fell asleep. I had no dream though which was a good thing and bad thing.

I got up and fell in a huge pile of close in my room on the floor. I got up and walked down stairs. Then falling over Scott's big ass shoes.