Chapter 5

I started to get dizzy. Then everything went blank. I woke up in a white room "oh no" I said. "Nice to see your awake. Said a doctor in a white lab coat. I sat up and immediately pain shot through my back.

I laid back down imedetly which didn't help at all either. "You might not want to move for at least two days." The doctor said.

"Two days!" I screamed. Then Scott,Mitch,Kirstie,Kevin,andAvi ran through the door.

Scott's POV
"What happened?!" Asked Scott. I said "I'm not aloud to move for two days!"

Scott sighed and asked "Can you and I talk in the hallway alone? The doctor replied "yes".

Their conversation s)scott d) doctor
S) will she be able to walk at all until the two days are up.

D) she's even lucky if she can walk again.

S) WHAT!? But you said she would be fine.

D) *sighs* and I feel really bad for saying that to her. I just did it to make her feel better.

S) I want you to go back in their and and *sighs*. Is she at least going to live.

D) maybe and maybe not we're not sure. Just make sure to check on her every hour.

S) ok

End of conversation

"Lilliana you might not be able to walk again I'm sorry." Said the doctor. Everyone looked sad and I I about cried.

"We're gonna have to keep you here for a while." Said the doctor again.

We all left and went are separate ways. Mitch and I left. Kevin and Avi went right. While Kirstie went straight.

We received a call from the hospital at 2:00 am. I woke Mitch up and threw on pants and shoes and started running.

Mitch had on shorts shoes and a monster shirt. I started the car and we drove off.

When we arrived I ran as fast as I could to the front desk. "yes may I help you." She said. "Yes I'm here for Lillian." I said.

"Oh." She said we'll go through this hall go left left left then it's your third door on the right.

I followed all the instructions. When u got there the doctor came out of her room.

"I'm sorry." Said the doctor. "What do you mean your sorry what happened to Lilian!" I practically screamed.

"She's dead." Said the doctor in a strict voice. I started crying.

Then I left without a word. I cried and cried for weeks till I had a dream.

Lillian was in heaven and was happy while watching over all of us it made me smile.

I then remembered that today was her funeral. I got up and put on some nice black dress clothes. I sat in the back crying no one else I knew where there which made me cry harder.

Rest in piece my beautiful and funny daughter.

............................................................

Hey guys sorry for a short and sad update. I will be continuing this book by the way. M k by