In the beach!

"OK, get out of the water and get dry will go inside that restaurant to chance and put our dry cloth" Said my mom. So as soon as my mom, my sister, my dad and me got dry we went inside. In the corner right next to the bathrooms were 4 cute guys! I was so excited to go by them, but I was super nervous too because I had this problem that whenever I don't want to do something stupid I do it! Well I was holding all my cloth with my hands.
Every step I took I would hold my cloth tighter and tighter. Finally I made it I had pass by them without being stupid, BUT THEN... My sister stop right next to the boys and scream
"MICHELLE WAIT, YOU DROP YOUR UNDERWEAR!!!"
At that moment I felt like I was gonna pass out and I went to my sister grab my underwear and said
"HA thats not mind that my moms ha ha ha"
The guys saw it and did a "Oh my gosh that was weir" face.
After getting change I had to go by them again to get out of the restaurant!
I was so embarrass I didn't even see their face I just walk by them super fast and ignore them!
"Uff!" I thought.

So yeah, that was super embarrassing at the moment now when I remember it I think it was so funny. I hope I made you smile or even better made you laugh.
I
English is my second language so if i misspell something I'm sorry and please correct me.
I'll be trying to post at list 1 embarrassing thing ever week.

BYEEE Love ya and go with the flow!!!😘