[𝟪 𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈]

Finally, I can go back home, Camile will drive us. Obviously in my car, because she doesn't have one. "Are you all ready to go?" I nod, "You did check the fridge right?" She goes back to the kitchen. "Yeah, all one!" I go over to my bed, it just reminds me of Paolo and when he used to come over, we would make bagels every time because that's what we both loved. "Y/N you have a visitor!" I stand up quickly, it has to be Fernando he said he'd come by to give my books.

I get to the door and with a little disappointment it if Fer, "Hey, I found them!" He hands me three books, "Thanks Fer! But though they were jutting two?" He smiles and makes a sign like it doesn't matter. We hug goodbye and I stay at the door. I hear some footsteps, "Y/N!" Fernando screams, "I left my bag in your doorway!" I look down and there it is, "Oh yeah," he comes and gets it. "Merry Christmas and see you January!"

"Can we talk for a second?" I look up, it's Paolo. "I don't think it'll be the best thing," he takes my cheek in his hand. "I deserve a chance to explain myself," I make a sign for us to go outside. "I was scared to say I love you and then, you'd find someone better than me." I can't help but get mad, "What do you even mean? That I'd say I love you and then replace you?!" He looks down at me, "Not that, but maybe you'd get bored of me." I can't even look at him in the eye, "If you have that concept of me that's fine. But don't ever contact me again." 

I walk away and he grabs my arm, "Don't lave." We look in the eye, "I love you," he said it, "and I understand if you need time. But just don't leave me." His eyes start to get reed, "I could never." We hug. "Y/N?" I look up at him, "Yeah?" Softly he smiles and takes something out of his pocket, a little box. "Would you be my girlfriend?" I smile, "Yes!" He hands me the little box, it's a necklace with a P. "Of course!" I play roll my eyes and smile, he shows me his that has mi initial. "I love you, mama," I smile and we walk back in the dorm.

"Love birds, if you didn't want your drama to be herd you could have kept it down." Camile laughs and we roll our eyes. "At what time do you have to be at the airport?" He looks at his phone, "In two hours, I gotta run." He hugs me and kisses me, "Love you mama texts you later. Bye jackass!" Camile and Paolo call each other jackass and it's the funniest thing ever!

"We should probably get going too!" We close the door and take our bags, "I'll miss this place!" I laugh and we get to my car. When everything is ready we start the road. Let's get back home! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ɢᴏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄ! @ɪɴᴛᴏʀᴠᴀꜱᴍɪɴᴅ

Thanks for reading! -A