[𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒]

We both sit in my bed and eat Hot Flaming Cheetos, "It's like I like him a lot I really do but when we fight I don't feel strong enough to even fight for what we have." He bites a Cheeto and then looks at me, "If you believe that it's actually worth it then what's the problem. Maybe it's like you just don't wanna fight with him because you fear to lose him." That is in a point right, "I never thought you had a fear side Y/N I didn't meet you with fear." I remember  the day we met, 

SOPHOMORE YEAR

"Com on Camile! Fire alarm really doesn't do anything it's just a shithole thing that you pull and water!" Camile looks at me, "I'll do it for twenty bucks! Oh and a date with Jeremiah that you will help me get!" I roll my eyes, Jeremiah has been into me since fifth grade he will never look at Camile. "Fine." We shake hands and seal the deal, I see how she walk and pulls the little red lever. DING, DING, DING! Everyone comes by and high fives me, I've done it again at least 30 minutes without stupid Chemistry. "Come on people let's get moving so that we don't get busted!" All of my group run to the science classroom and sit, we talk to that it looks natural, "Children to the field!" And we did it. When we get there the lines get formed and besides me he new guy stands. All shy and with his hands in his pockets. 

"Your new right?" He looks down at me and smiles, "Yeah I got here yesterday," I smile, "I'm Y/N!" His smile is sweet, "You can sit with us at lunch and we can talk, only if you wanna!" He nods and shakes my hand, "I'm Tomas!" We talk for the rest of the drill and I gotta say he is a really funny guy. "Y/N Y/L/N" Mrs. Ruffalo calls me out, "I gotta go take care of business! Se you at lunch Tom Tom!" I walk and see Mrs. Ruffalo. 

"Who was it?" I roll my eyes, "Why would I know? I was in my class like I was supposed to, in fact, we where all in there. Not because sometimes we make some honest mistakes it's always us!" I see Tomas smiling and crossing his arm in the back, "She was with me," Mrs. Ruffalo opens her eyes wide, "Tomas dear I didn't know you talked to this kind of people," she does look impressed, "my sister would be not so happy!" Tomas laughs, "om on aunty it's fine she's a great girl! My only friend actually." Mrs. Ruffalo leaves us alone, "I did not know she was your aunt, I gotta admit she hates me and our friends!" He raises his eyebrows, "Our?" I laugh, "You're a part of us now!" 

PRESENT TIME

"So are you gonna fix things?" Tomas asks while putting on Netflix, "Yeah but not today, I just wanna relax."  We both lye down and watch a movie, "The day we met was funny huh?" He looks at me and smiles, "It was a curious day, my aunt did 'warn' me about you and your action!" We both laugh, "You end up being just as bad!" He looks at me and I remember the two years we dated, "It was a mistake trying to cheat, but what is done it's done." He smiles sadly when he sais that and I take his hand, "We will forever and always be friend s, Tom Tom!" He puts his arm over me, "In a month we'll go back to our college lives, we might just enjoy our time here and friendship like old times!" I smile and nod. 

I fall asleep and he leaves because it gets late, but one thing that's on my mind is Paolo. He hasn't called me or texted me since we last saw each other. I call his number and he picks up, "Hey," he sounds a little shy. "Wanna talk about it?" A little laugh escapes his mouth, "I do mama," I smile. "I felt like when you scream at me and you don't even know how my life was here or if I even have feelings for him. You didn't even let me talk Paolo." I finally said it because it had to be said, "And I feel like I just don't know an lt about your life here and that's why I feel insecure," I have an idea but don't think it will work. "How about we have dinner, Tomas you and I?" I hesitate for a second because of his answer maybe just a dry no, "I'm down, I mean he looked like a friendly guy, not friendlier than me or more handsome or funnier-" I cut him off laughing, "We'll have a fun day with your family and then mett up with Tomas ok?" He laughs too, "Yeah, can't wait to see you mama. I love you." I love when he said those words, "I love you too Paolo!" 

I shower and think about tomorrow, it will be an interesting day. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ɢᴏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴄ! @ɪɴᴛᴏʀᴠᴀꜱᴍɪɴᴅ

Thanks for reading! -A