I.

Richard got of his horse. He returned from another sucesfull battle. Anne ran at the backyard. She huged Richard.

-I missed you. - she said.
-I missed you too. - said Richard with smile.
Anne was happy, because Richard was king's right hand, so he risked a lot. And Anne would if Richard dies be the most saddest woman in this world. But, he would always come back. They went to the hall. There servents were preparing the celebration to celebrate victory.

- I will go change. -said Richard and go out of hall. Anne stayed at the hall with servants. At the hall came Elizabeth Woodville.

-Where is your husband? - she asked maliciously.
Anne ignored her. Elizabeth was persistent.

-If you didn't marry him, you would now be in some monastery at the other edge of the europe. -

-You see, i still married Richard after all, and he likes me. - said Anne.

-Poor girl, don't you think he have mistress?-

Anne ran out of hall crying.
She ran into room in the moment Richard was going out. She ran into him. She huged him strong. She didn't want let him go.

-Hey, Anne, what is it? - asked Richard.

-Elizabeth... queen...- she was saying in tears.

-Wait, sit and calm.- Richard said.

She sit on the bed and tell him everything except the part with the missters.

-Don't worry. - Richard said soothingly.
Anne nooded.
-Let's go to the feast.- Richard said.

-Let's go.- said Anne, and they leaved the room.

I hope you liked the first part.

©