Chapter One - The Beginning

*13 years ago*

"Mum...Dad? What's going on?" I whispered turning to my older brother who was standing beside my bed eyeing the door. "Ariella we have to leave... Now they will hurt you!"  Jon my brother whisper-shouted to me. I heard a scream and knew it was my mum. "But mummy's hurt" I sniffed worried for my parents. "I know, she's going to have to leave us, along with dad. Ari don't worry they said to me they love you lots and can't wait to watch you grow. But we have to leave, now" Jonathan explained quickly gathering my essentials from around my room. It wasn't much; I was 5 for god sake. I heard thumping and banging from the stairs, Jon grabbed me and slung his bag and mine over his shoulders and jumped out the window, just as I heard my door being broke down. He whispered to me to grab the bags and hang on. From beneath me Jonathan turned into a midnight black wolf and dashed into the forest, that was the first time I found out about werewolf's.   

*Present*

Ariella's POV:

I jolted from up from the canvas hammock below me as an excruciating pain whizzed through my body. "Fucking hell" I screamed trying to control the pain. Jon was stood next to me cradling me, obviously knowing what's going on. "Ari, darling you're changing. It's going to hurt, a lot the first shift always does, but I promise once this is over you will be able to run with me in wolf form and heal faster, it will never hurt like this again. Jon put me on the ground, and sat crossed legged unhappy with how much pain I was in.  

Suddenly all the pain drifted away as I heard and almighty crack ring through the forest. I opened my eyes to see that my vision was clearer and I could hear most things, I could hear birds awakening and leave rustling ever so slightly.  "Can you hear me?" I heard Jon say, I turned to look at him, it felt weird being on all fours, but already I loved it. I cocked my head and nodded as I heard his voice again but his mouth didn't move. "Now you've shifted we can talk in private in each other's head, it's called mind link. We have one because we're siblings, you will also get one with your mate and the pack you join. You can reply by just thinking what you want t say"  He explained. I gave him my best grin and he chuckled, "Am I doing it?" I asked "Yeah, now to changed back just think of your human body". I nodded, I felt my bones crack as I changed back. Jon threw me one of his t-shirts and a pair of my sport shorts. "Thank-you" I said, "No problem sis, your wolf is beautiful, she's a deep red. Gorgeous" Jon smiled. I giggled and grabbed some underwear and a different top and went to go change. "Be careful Ari" Jonathan shouted behind me.

                "Hi" I heard a voice that wasn't Jon say in my head. "I'm Raine, your wolf; we can talk at any time. I will give you advice on things and your emotions tie in with mine so, if I'm angry you most likely are as well. Sometimes if I get really annoyed or something, I will take over and your eyes will change from a light green to dark blue". "Okay, thankyou Raine" I replied smiling at how much I've learnt in so little time. I already know everything about werewolf's, when I turned 13 Jonathan told me everything, well most things. He told me about mates, packs, werewolf's in general. He also started training me. I am a mean fighter in human form. I can take down my brother and a few mental rouges we ran into. Me and Jon are both rouges but we've been living in no man's land for quite a while, so most packs know we're not a threat. I walked over to the waterfall and duck behind a rock to get unchanged and washed. After I had finished, I walked over to the mirror Jon managed to grab while in the main town. I looked at myself, ever since my shift I've felt myself become a lot more confident.  Us werewolf's are naturally pretty, I looked at myself, I was pretty but not like massively. I had long auburn hair down to my waist, bright light green eyes and nice lips. I had quite a nice figure, nice curves. Jon always tells me I have my mum's eyes.  I miss my mum. I lost her, along with my dad, when I was five to a large group of rouge wolves. I had lived in a small pack at the time; they got wiped out all most instantly. Only a few of us remained. What did remain of out pack had separated to go find a new pack.  Jonathan and I decided to stay rouge 'till I shifted to find a new pack. We should be going to find one soon hopefully he will find his mate, same with me. I have always wanted to be in a pack, I can't really remember what it's like.  "Ari, are you okay, you've been away a long time?" Jon asked through mindlink "hmm, yeah I'm fine coming back now, was just thinking... Can I talk to you when I'm back?" I questioned, "sure darling, you know you can".

First Chapter done

What did you think?

I hope you like it, I can't wait to carry on writing

I'm sorry its short but I wanted to start the story and I will upload longer chapters I promise

Picture of Emma Stone who Ari/Ariella looks like.

Have a good day/night

-          Hope x