Chapter 2 - Leaving for a Pack

Hey everyone, sorry for the late update. I didn't know if people liked the story or not so please leave comments of how you feel about it.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy - Hope x

Chapter 2 - Leaving for a Pack

"Jonathan Adrian Thomas you come out of the woods now!" I yell to my idiotic brother. He knows I hate him hiding from me. I panic. And he uses that as an advantage to worry me then scare the living hell out of me. "Jonathan I will give you 3 seconds...otherwise I'm cutting your hoodie. You have 3 seconds starting now... 1....2..-" I was cut off by someone putting their hand over my mouth and grabbing both my arms. My reflexes kicked in and I swung my leg round and took out whoever was holding me knee. It made their arms loosen which meant their one hand holding my thin wrists lose their grip meaning I could spin round and knee them where the sun doesn't shine, because lets be honest, boy or girl that hurts. The person, who I now can tell is a boy, fell to his knees and cried out in pain. "God... Ari I taught you well... ughh-" My attacker said. "Jon!! What the hell are you okay? I mean I know you're not but I've told you about sneaking up on me!" I ranted, slowly getting less panicked and more angry. "Ariella, you 1. Threatened to cut up my hoodie and I was 2. Just climbing a tree, calm yourself woman. Now it's late. Go to bed child" Jon replied to me.

"Don't call me a child dickhead. Night sibling" I replied, turning on my heel and going to my room. My room wasn't much, just a small tree-house opposite Jonathan's. We lived in no mans land, but we were quite close to a pack, so they offered to give us a small power line from their pack, we obviously agreed so we could have power and lights, so that's how we get power and we don't need heating because we're werewolves. The pack we were close to let us going in the town and surrounding areas on the pack's territory, as long as we don't cause trouble, which we don't. I keep to myself a lot when I venture out their otherwise I'll stay at home. I used to go to the high school in the town, but graduated so I don't go there anymore. I know a few people. Not many but a few.

I took my jeans and top off, along with my bra which was like heaven to take off, and changed into my checked shorts and batman top to go to sleep in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

The next morning I woke to something dripping on my face and someone counting...

"Ari, you have 5 seconds to get your short ass out of bed. 5... 4... 3 ah fuck it-" The idiot I call my brother was the one talking and I realised it was cold water dripping on my face.

"You even move one inch Jonathan and I will rip your balls off and shove them so far up your arse you can taste them!"

"Alright missy, get dressed I need to talk to you, oh and don't I'd rather you'd cut up my hoodie than do that..." Jon grimaced and jumped out of my bedroom, forgetting the bucket of water. Which I then picked up and poured out of my window, I headed a scream and the word bitch being screamed. I giggled to myself and got up and walked over to my wardrobe. I pulled out a pair and black ripped skinny jeans, and a simba muscle shirt with a gold boob tube underneath. I put on some slightly wedged black gladiators and went over to my makeup table. I perfected my traditional black liquid eyeliner cat eye and natural lip. I undid my red hair from the French plaits I done last night, and slipped a beanie onto my frizzy hair.

"Alright Jonny-Boy what did you want?" I asked curiously "Ari, I want to join a pack... I want you to find your mate, but I also want to find mine and joining a pack will help that... So you in?" I could tell Jon was nervous to ask this, he kept looking down and running his hand through his hair, both of which he done when he was nervous. "Jonathan you dingbat of course I will join you in joining a pack, if you want to, I want to too, and I want to find my mate and get new friends" "Oh thank Christ you said that Ari... I was hoping you would, I already booked a meeting with the Blue Light Pack, you know the one just outside the main city, we haven't been out that far, but new people, new experiences, we are going to leave tonight. Pack your stuff" Jon explained this all way to quickly and excitedly but I understood, I was excited myself. I can't wait to meet some more people that don't know me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

I was nearly finished packing my last box. I was just throwing the last of my bras into the box when I heard Jon pull up under my room with the car "hurry up Ari, I wanna leave before dark" He shouted up "Alright calm your tits I'm just finishing." I taped up my box and started passing all my boxes down to Jon's range rover. I loved his car, it was forest green and off road, it was perfect. I hurried back up to my room, picked up my last bag I wanted in the front with me and left my empty room with just empty furniture and mattress.

I walked around the front of Jon's car and put my seatbelt on and got comfortable.

"Well, here's to new adventures and new people bro"

.

.

.

.

Second Chapter done. I hope you like it, took a while to write and sorry for it being late.

Have a good day/night

- Hope x