CHAPTER 3: Winter Garden

"No. Please! I've done what you asked. Let her go!" A woman with silky red robes and golden jewellery was on her knees begging and crying. Another woman lay lifeless on bed. With her clothes and hair disheveled. Tears were rolling down her pale face. Her body rocked on the mattress while a man was thrusting with violence inside her. "Please! I beg you! Let him stop!" The woman on her knees crawled to the man sitting on a chair. "You know this would happen if you fail," The woman lowered her head, trembling with fear, "He said he put the drugs in his drink. He said it was done." The man kicked her away and she screamed from the pain, "Yes he did. But, he didn't die you useless slut!" The man took out his knife and placed it on the table next to him, "You said your boss is one of the Head Pack and indeed she is. Your task was to keep her in her brothel and not send her puppets to my men." He picked up the small glass of vodka and drank it. He let out a satisfied sound after feeling the burn in his throat. "My Lady's Lovelies has always been difficult to train in betraying their master, but it's not impossible if you find their weakness." He glanced at the woman being assaulted. The woman on her knees whimpered seeing her sister being violated. "You know more than one name, don't you?" The woman flinched looking into the dark and sickening eyes of the man. Her whole body trembled and tears rolled down her face, "N-No..."

The man leaned back in his chair and sighed, "You leave me no other choice," He looked to his side, "Finish her," And the other man grabbed the small throat of the girl lying underneath him and pressed harder and harder. The girl squirmed, trying to scratch and hit the arms that were blocking her airways, but the man was too strong as her eyes began to roll back and her face became a shade of red and purple, until her last breath escaped her body. Her small hands fell next to her. The woman on her knees looked with big eyes at the dead body of her sister and she screamed with fear to the floor. The whole reason of her betrayal and life who kept her going was now gone in front of her. "Now, tell me who they are and you will be spared," The man rest his head on the palm of his hand. The woman trembled. All her effort were gone. Her sister was dead and even if she would survive this. No way My Lady wouldn't notice her betrayal. Whether she liked it or not, death is the only way that she will meet. She glanced to the man who was looking at her with a bored face. With trembling legs she stood up and walked closer to him. The man didn't move and he looked up at her, "You took everything from me." She said before grabbing the knife on the table. The man flinched before drops of blood splattered on his face. The woman fell on the floor and he looked down at the lifeless body at his feet. "What a bunch of cowards," he kicked her body away from him and pulled out his phone. "When is that ship arriving?" He asked while cleaning his face with his green handkerchief, "In 20 minutes, sir." The other said. "Good. Let the show begin." He closed his phone and stood up, "Clean this mess and send their heads as a gift to My Lady. She will be pleasantly surprised," And he left the room.

—HYDRANGEA—

Ohm was spacing out while cutting the stems of the flowers in front of him

Ohm was spacing out while cutting the stems of the flowers in front of him. The store just opened and he was making flower arrangements for a customer. He couldn't sleep last night because of a certain man, named Fluke. Every now and then he looked at the door if a small guy came in. "Son? Son? hey!" Ohm looked at his father carrying a Chinese Evergreen. "Huh?" Ohm blinked. "You almost cut your fingers, son! What's happening?" His father placed the plant on the floor. "I...uh..I met someone yesterday." He said quietly. His father looked at him who was now binding the flowers together in a bouquet. "And?..." His father asked. "He was soaked and brought him here to warm up. I gave him clothes and he would bring it back." He said.