Changes

“Izumi? I-I’m not Izumi. Why do you think I’m my sister?” Her eyes went wide and her face paled considerably. How had he found out? What had she done wrong? 

“Don’t play dumb, I know it’s you! Deku would never act like that even if he was pretending to be a villain.” He pointed his finger accusingly referring to her villain act. “I’m actually pissed at myself for not noticing it sooner. You’ve always had more balls and grit than him. Now do I need to prove it by stripping you down myself or are you gonna fess up?” 

Izumi grit her teeth and she clutched her shirt cursing. “You’re such a jerk.” She turned around her back to him and she unzipped the shaper peeling it off and letting it fall at her feet. She then slipped the uniform shirt back on to stay modest, but could no longer button it.  She held it closed and faced him blushing. “There… you satisfied?”

“Yeah… how long, Izumi?” He narrowed his eyes trying to keep them on her face. “How long have you pretended to be him?” 

“Since the entrance exam… Izuku got hurt and was hospitalized during the exam. He was so upset and angry at himself for blowing his chance… so I took the test for him.”

She expected an outburst, accusations, curses… what she got was tired frustration.

“I knew it. I thought I was going crazy, but that really was you at the exam.” He rubbed his face his teeth grit in frustration. “It made no sense that Deku would suddenly become so hard assed. It was you the whole time.” 

“You guys haven’t seen each other in years, I didn’t think you’d notice or care.” She crossed her arms and turned to the side. 

“A, of course I’d notice when the change is that dramatic. B, Deku and I have been in a relationship for the past three years so of course I’d care.”

“What!?” Izumi’s eyes popped open. “You and Izuku… what!?” 

 “I’m surprised he hasn’t told you. He had the bright idea to confess his feelings after your mom’s funeral, and so I agreed to go out with him.” 

“Just like that!?” Izumi turned fully to him, confusion and anger twisted on her face. “Why?” 

“It doesn’t matter, that’s just the way it is. If you don’t like it then deal!” He hadn’t meant to tell her, hadn’t meant to go into detail. The fact that she cheated for her brother, and was taking classes for him didn’t even register in his mind. All he cared about was that for the last couple days he’d been arguing, screaming, and assaulting his childhood crush. 

Now that he thought about it… he was standing in an empty bathroom with Izumi only partially dressed… and he didn’t have the single interest to kiss or touch her. He narrowed his eyes and let them drift over her form. She had such incredible breasts, and a petite athletic body. He should be a drooling teenage mess… but nothing. 

“Do me a favor and turn around. No.. your back, turn your back to me.” He grabbed her shoulders and turned her around himself. He felt the first trickle of arousal, and pushed her up on the door and she squirmed. 

“The hell are you doing? Damn it stop shoving me! What’s wrong with you Kacchan?” 

 His breath choked out and he quickly let go and stepped back. 

“Stop calling me that!” He rubbed his face cursing. “Only one person is allowed to use that name!” 

“Huh?” She turned back around and she jerked when his hand gripped her face. “Hey!”