Chapter 8- Brandon and Brendan

The next day at school a boy came up to me. He looked a lot like the boy that Kat likes.

"Hi you must be Kit." he said.

"And you must be Brandon." I answered.

"Actually I'm Brendan. His best friend."

He said with his bright white teeth just like Brandon. They look so alike yet so different.

"Holy cow." I thought in my head.

"Well that's a surprise. You guys look so alike!"

"Well, yeah. We get that a lot." He smiles at me.

I just stare.

"So I heard that Kat and Brandon are going to the movies Friday. I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" He asks.

"Uhh. Uhh."

"I'll take that as a yes. See you there."

He slips a piece of paper in my hand.

"See you there." I call as he walks away.

I look at the paper. He gave me his number. His number. And best of all, he plays basketball.

-=+=-

After school I nearly ran up to Kat.

"Kat!"

"Kit!"

"A boy asked me out!" we said in unison doing the exact same hand movements.

"His name is Brandon."

"With really white teeth"

"Yes!"

"Mine is Brendan."

"His BFF!?!?"

"Yes!"

We started hugging and screaming in excitement.

"That was weird." I said in a completely normal voice.

"Yeah," Kat answered.

When we got home we spilled the news to Minx and Bee. They were all excited too. It's a girly thing.

"Oh, what am I going to wear?!?!" Kat worried.

"I'll help you pick it out." Minx offered as they walked to Kat's closet.

"Want some help picking yours?" Bee offers.

"Yeah, thanks!"

We walked to my closet.

"How about boyfriend jeans, scarf, and beanie?" Bee asked.

"Yeah! That would go perfect with converse and a flannel shirt." bee and I basically have the same style.

"Ohh and don't forget the black bag!" Bee reminded.

Kat's POV

Once Minx and I get into my room we immediately run toward the closet.

"OK. How about a floral romper with with black tights?"

"Yeah that will go perfect with my boots and scarf!" I exclaim, grabbing my knee-height leather boots out of my closet. I look around at my pink room. Maybe Melbourne isn't so bad. I think about Mum. I miss you. Minx's voice shakes me back to reality.

"And a bag, of course!"

After we chose our outfits and showed them to each other, we went to sleep. Only I know that I sobbed into my pillow.

Hope you guys liked my chapter the next one will be when they go on their first dates with Brandon and Brendon. Also I put a picture of their outfits on here so take a look if you wanna see -Nat
I kinda added my own little touch and corrected it. Sorry, Nat! -Em