•Chapter 1•

Annie's POV:
I was laying in Asher's arms watching him sleep. He's gorgeous. Then something came over me. My stomach churned and I jumped out of Asher's armed and ran to the bathroom and began throwing up. I felt large warm hands rub my back and then my hair being pulled out the way. I then stopped throwing up and flushed the toilet. I sat on the floor with my head in my hands. Asher made me look at him so I did.

Asher-You okay?
Annie-Yeah.. I think I have a sickness bug.
Asher-Let's get you back to bed.

Asher lifted Annie up and put her back into bed and pulled the covers over her. He climbed in next to her kissed her forehead. He pulled her close and she drifted back off to sleep. Annie slept all day and Asher went home at around 12pm.
The next day, Annie woke up to the sudden need to throw up again. She ran to the bathroom and threw up . When she was done, she thought that the best thing to do was wash her face, get ready, brush her teeth and get breakfast. So that is what she did. While she was having breakfast she was looking through her phone when she went on her calendar, she had a reminder set. She looked at it and realised she's was a week late for her period.

Annie's POV:
Shit, this could be why I'm throwing up. I'm late. Last week I forgot to take my pill. I need to tell some one. I can't tell Asher, he will freak and I can't tell my mom. The only two people I can't trust in Alison and Carson. So I'll wait until lunch when they are fully awake.

Annie went about her day as normal until it got to lunch. She went to Alison's room first.

Annie-Ali?
Alison-Hey Ann's. What's up?
Annie-I need to talk to you.
Alison-Can it wait? I'm on FaceTime with Hayden.
Annie-Actually, it can't. It's really important. I need yours and Carson help. It won't take long I promise.
Alison-Okay, fine. Hayden I'll talk to you later. I love you.

Alison puts the phone down and follows Annie to Carson's room.

Annie-Carson?
Carson-Yeah? What's up lil sis?
Annie-I need your help.
Carson-Is it serious?
Annie-Yeah.

Carson follows Annie and Alison to Annie's room. Annie shuts the door and they all sit down.

Annie-The reason I need to talk to you both is because you can both be helpful in some ways. And you are both supportive and don't jump to conclusions.
Alison-Annie, your scaring me.
Carson-Can you just tell us.
Annie-I'm late on my period. By a week.
Carson-What are you saying?
Annie-You know exactly what I'm saying.
Alison-Pregnant?
Annie-That's what I'm thinking, but I don't know and the only way we are going to find out is if I take a test.
Carson-Have you had any other symptoms.
Annie-Stomach pains and I started throwing up yesterday.
Carson-Oh gee Annie.
Annie-So Carson, can you take me to the store.
Carson-Of course I can.
Annie-Can you come Alison?
Alison-Of course I can.

They go to Carson's car and they get in. He drives them to the store and Alison and Annie go inside.

Alison-What are you gonna tell Asher if you are?
Annie-Honestly Ali, I have no idea. Because I have my mind set on this test coming out negative, that's why I'm not freaking out at the minute. That is the last thing I have on my mind.
Alison-Just for some reassurance, if it's positive, I will be here for you all the way through the pregnancy.
Annie-Thank you.

They buy the test and go back home. And they go in Annie's room.

Annie-I'm gonna go take this. You two wait here. I'll be right back.
Alison-Do you not want some support in there?
Annie-I could use that yeah.

Annie and Alison go into the bathroom. Annie takes the test and they wait in there for the 3 minutes to be up. When the timer goes off, Annie lifts the test up and it's.... POSITIVE. She bursts out crying. Alison takes the test away from Annie and looks at it.